Story Facts & OC/Izuku Information

Starting information for this story that will be different from the cannon of the MHA.

Story Divergences:

- Izuku leaves UA after the Stain Arc. (This is another reason he gets pissed and leaves UA since he saved Tenya from the Hero Killer and he doesn't support Izuku.) 

- All Might will still have some OFA left after the Kamino Incident and his real form will not be revealed during this time (It will later as part of the story.) However, this means Izuku watches the battle on TV in America and doesn't help save Katsuki from LOV. 

- The other students will still save Katsuki and escape like normal, just remove Izuku from it. 

- The staff of UA, Gran Torino, and Detective Tsukauchi believe in Izuku due to the detective's quirk and several of the staff already know of Izuku's past of being 'quirkless' before he received OFA.

 - Izuku finishes cleaning the beach 2 months before the entrance exam which allows him to meet Gran Tornio and learn to control the quirk faster. Starting out before the exam, he will control only 10%  of OFA, and leaving UA to America, he will have control of 25% of OFA due to having more time to learn control under Gran Tornio and is able to put more muscle mass on. 

- Izuku and Inko do talk to Hisashi Midoriya (NOT AFO) on a regular basis and have a stable family relationship. Hisashi works in America as a Pro Hero and is the owner of the world's wealthiest company called Spitfire. 

- All Might takes a second father figure role in Izuku's life with the approval of Inko and Hisashi who have been told about OFA.

- Bakugo does not know about OFA since Izuku didn't slip up about it at the start of the school year. (I've never liked the fact that he found out.)

Character Information:

Name: Alex White

Sexuality: Gay

Love Interest: Izuku Midoriya (Main) & Lucas Smith

Group: Vanguard

Quirk: Elder Dragon

Description: This quirk grants the user the ability to transform the user's body to have dragon features and abilities or transform into a full dragon. The quirk overall enhances the user's speed, power, agility, healing abilities. User can also transform into a large dragon and is able to fly in both human and dragon form. This quirk also makes the user closer to an immortal due to the long life span and hyper healing abilities. Users will also have soulmates who can be granted the same life span and healing abilities.

Drawback(s): Long life span will not start until the user finds their soul mate(s), and will only be able to impregnate their soul mate due to the dragon influence.

Hero Name: Dragon