Chapter 27: Fall of Endeavor

3rd POV:

All Might's private plane landed at the airport and everyone got into the car that Nezu had arranged. "Nezu, please remember to send me the video from the sports festival. Also, please look over the video footage of whenever Endeavor was on campus near his son. I'm sure he has said some information that would help us against him." Izuku told Nezu who was happy to compile. Soon the car arrived at the hotel where the Vanguard was staying.

 Soon the car arrived at the hotel where the Vanguard was staying

The group dropped off their luggage before getting suited up. They had posted on their social media that they would be doing an International mission for the UN since they were World Heroes so that no one in America got worried that they weren't on their patrols since citizens would post information about their patrols if they saw the Vanguard group.

Vanguard had started a case file on Endeavor with the following information;

1. Illegal Quirk Marriage

2. Abuse of spouse

3. Abuse of Children

4. Spousal rape

5. Possible murder of oldest son Touya Todoroki

6. Possible bribery of Rei Todoroki medical staff

7. Possible bribery of Japan's hero commission

The evidence they had already obtained:

1. 1st-year sports festival footage in which youngest son Shoto Todoroki admitted his father performed charges 1 through 4.

Vanguard decided to go question Rei Todoroki at the mental hospital since they could use Azrael to get them in without being seen or having Endeavor tipped off. Soon the Vanguard arrived at the hospital and started to make their way in. Due to the authority that the UN has overall hero commissions and Heroes, Vanguard can do a lot more than typical heroes could not do. For example, sneaking into a mental hospital to talk to a patient and break into their mental records. The UN Hero Commission authority covers government figures, country commission figures, Heroes, villains, and even the Hero families if it is involved in a case. As such, World Heroes can get around a lot of privacy laws when investigating corrupt government or hero figures. This meant that Vanguard could break into the mental hospital records room and make copies of all of Rei's medical records to see how doctors are judging her mental state and to try and figure out if her doctors are being bribed to keep her here since if she is stuck here she can't go after Endeavor in court or public.

Izuku Pov:

Soon we arrived at Rei Tokoroki's room and Azrael dropped my illusion as we had already entered the room silently without creating much noise via the door. I knocked on the door to let her know I was here. She turned around and was shocked for a moment and asked who I was. I explained I was a hero and needed to talk to her.

 I explained I was a hero and needed to talk to her