Chapter 32: League of Villains Strike Back!?

3rd POV:

It was now three months into the new semester and 2-A & 2-B has now become 3-A & 3-B. The students of these classes became more determined to become better heroes after the training in America. Even after all that training they only lasted a bit longer before they were defeated in their mock battles. All of the defeat had lead to their pride being destroyed and ego's crushed. Even Bakugo has tamed down. He is still yelling and a bit reckless but overall he is a better individual than when he started at UA. However, this doesn't; stop the marching of time. Soon chaos would befall Japan. 

LOV POV:

"It's time to start our move! We have been gathering the parts we need for the master's plan to happen and soon we will carry it out!" Shigaraki stated. "Indeed Shigaraki. You have gained All For One's bodyguard and with my resources supporting you we shall soon free All For One out of prison and start his new empire once again. All Might has retired and his protege lives in America. By the time he knowns of the plan All For One will have escaped." Dr. Garaki stated. The league has been building up its forces and resources waiting for the time to strike. They have created several new Nomus as well. One nomu went by the name of Hood. Hood was a high-end Nomu and had a list of quirks; Muscle augmentation, super regeneration, should-mounted jets, transforming arms, power, and storage. 

"Let us start making our starting moves. As planned we will cut communication from Tartarus to the outside world to stop them from calling for backup. Once the communication is cut we will have hood go in and attack with Twice, Togo, and Dabi going in after to ensure that we get All For One. The moment you all find master you will make your way out with master so Kurogiri can teleport you out. Tartarus has too much quick-canceling technology that will prevent Kurogiri from teleporting right to master if you were to send us your location. As such, you need to escape outside." Shigaraki said while looking at everyone. "Those not on the mission will go cause trouble several cities over to ensure heroes go after them and away from Tartarus. You will only need to stay for a bit of time then retreat," he stated before letting everyone getting to work. 'Soon, Master will be back and we can rid this world of heroes. Starting with UA.' Shigaraki thought. 

-- Time Skip 1 week to Tartarus -- 

3rd POV:

Guards were walking around the prison doing their normal patrol. They never thought someone would attack the Island which was heavily armed with guns. However, soon they would learn otherwise. The guards noticed something was off when they no longer had comm's going. Several guards attempted to reach each other but couldn't get through. This sent the prison on high alert and the prisoners could notice the tension in the air. 'It seems like it's time. I'll be back soon All Might!' thought one mastermind villain. (We all know who!) 

The warden of the prison didn't like the feeling in his gut and attempted to call for backup to be safe. However, he discovered that he couldn't get a phone call out of the prison. This made him trip the alarms across the prison and go across the PA. "Warning! Tartarus has been cut off from the outside world. Our communications are down! Be on guard! If any prisoner attempts anything you are authorized to execute them!" stated the warden. Everyone felt tense for 10 minutes when the first explosion went off. The gates had been breached! It was some creature that looked similar to the reported Nomus!