Chapter 2: Welcome to America

3rd POV:

The flight didn't take that long since we didn't have to make any stops for other passengers and/or refuel since All Might's plane can do several trips to America from Japan without refueling. Once we had successfully landed at the private airport, we started to do stretches and relax our bodies since we couldn't do much physical movement. The pilot of the plan had alerted All Might that Izuku's father would be arriving to pick them all up any moment and we just needed to relax until then. As such, All Might and Izuku talked about his current progress of OFA and how they were going to keep All Might up to date with Izuku's current situation while in America. 

Soon several cars pulled up and out came Hisashi Midoriya.

Name: Hisashi Midoriya

Sexuality: Straight

Love Interest: Inko Midoriya (Wife)

Group: Pro Hero #3

Quirk: Fire Salamander

Description: This quirk grants the user the ability to fire highly pressurized jets of fire from his mouth and gives the user pyrokinesis. This allows the user control of their own fire and may control other fires. Controlling a fire that wasn't created by the user will take extra energy to control the said fire. 

Drawback(s): User can lose their own body heat due to producing fire from their own body. This can be overcome by support gear to heat the user's body up. Controlling a fire that wasn't created by the user will take extra energy to control the said fire.

Hero Name: Salamander

Izuku POV:

After father talked with the rest of us for a few minutes, we decided to go ahead and head to the family home here in America. It has been a long time since I was at the family home. Mother and I had to leave America when I was younger since villains would have gone after me if they knew about our connection. Not even the Bakuago's back in Japan knew about my and mother's connection to the Spitfire's company since we never talked about it.

The family main home looked like this: