Chapter 4: Quirk Assessment Test & Hero Outfits & Confession?

*Note* - This is longest chapter so far with 4.6k words. Enjoy!

3rd POV:

After lunch was over, we all headed back to the classroom and waited for the teacher. Once the teacher came in, he started the lessons that he had planned and said that the last class for Heroics will be changed to a quirk assessment test today due to Izuku arriving in the class. The teacher wanted to see where Izuku was and have everyone do the test again to see where they are currently. 

"Alright class, gather your things and head to the locker room and change into your hero outfits and go out to the track field. We are going to do the quirk assessment test and see where everyone currently places in the class and have Izuku compare to that." Yelled James

Izuku followed all the males to the changing room and moved to a section that was assigned to him. As such, Alex and Lucas didn't get to see if he had the marks on him. However, they did hear a few people ask Izuku about tattoos that he had on his body and Izuku told those classmates that they just appeared a few days ago. 'We just need to see them confirm 100% that they are our marks and then we can ask him to become apart of our relationship' thought both Alex and Lucas. This is due to the fact that even without the marks of him being their soulmates, they both found Izuku adorable and wanted to spoil him. The soul mate marks could only help find the soul mate by the burning sensation which keeps happing around Izuku! It was their job to put the effort in and get him to fall in love with them. They have waited years to find their soulmate and they can take this slowly if they need to if that is what Izuku wants. 

Everyone started to head out to the track field and Izuku started to see everyone in their outfits. Izuku was glad that he decided to change his outfit since his old one wouldn't really compare to everyone else. 

Izuku outfit:

Description: The outfit is able to siphon off excess energy from OFA and redirect the energy into Izuku's cape

Description: The outfit is able to siphon off excess energy from OFA and redirect the energy into Izuku's cape. This allows the cape to be transformed into a hardened shield to project himself and civilians from projectiles and other attacks. The outfit is equipped with special hand gloves that have shock absorption abilities so that Izuku can handle excess shock from his attacks. This also applies to his shoes as well. The outfit provides overall defenses from blunt force attacks and has resistances to most elemental attacks. 

Alex White outfit: