#1

The streetlights were dim. The moon shone on the broken road and there was no one in sight. The air was dusty, filled with pollution. For any other person, they would've choked to death... but not for Y/N. She was born here and breathing in this filthy air had adjusted in her body.

 She had gone to get some supplies from the clinic. Walking back to her house, she realized she had forgotten which route she took. You see, it was 11pm and at this time, evil and cruel people would hang around the city, smoking, drinking... killing. Y/N scared not to take the wrong route decided to go with her gut feeling which was usually right. Clutching the shopper in her right hand, her legs started walking towards 5th Avenue, praying she would get home safe. A few blocks ahead, she heard whispering and cackling. Two men were standing in the alleyway, bottles of soju in their hands. Y/N, trying her best, slowly backed away.... CRASH! It was her clumsiness that had caused her foot to step into a trashcan lid. 

The two men instantly looked up, their eyes piercing through her. Even though, she could not see their faces, her blood ran cold and her face grew pale. Turning her body around, she sprinted for her life. After shifting a few streets, Y/N could not hear their footsteps anymore and stopped, sure that she was now safe. But this time, her gut feeling was completely wrong. Before she could make out which way her house was, a man forced a cloth onto her face, drowsing her in deep sleep.

Y/N woke up in this dark and unfamiliar room, it reeked of blood. The paint on the walls was coming off and there was broken glass and furniture everywhere. Her hands and legs were tied together. She was sitting on the cold floor and tape prevented her from shouting for help. She struggled and struggled but she couldn't free herself. She began shouting... 

"Help! Help! SOMEONE!!"

At this point, Y/N didn't even know whose name to call. She didn't have any family and this place gave her the creeps. 

A few minutes later of her muffled screaming, a man came in the room. He had a gun in his pocket and his soft, black hair hid his eyes. But even still, Y/N could see the beautiful brown orbs, shinning. Just looking at this handsome young man, it took Y/N's breath away. He had good posture, but drips of blood were falling from his lips. And instantly the dazed feeling of his beauty was replaced with spine-chilling mysteriousness. 

Y/N then moved her eyes to his hands. Cuts, scars, wounds could be seen all over his skin. He was playing with a knife as he came towards her. She was scared out of her skin, praying under her breath. He kneeled down in front of her, but Y/N looked down, not wanting to make eye contact. Y/N could hear his breathing. She kept repeating prayers under her breath because this man terrified her and she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. 

"Look at me", his alluring voice surprised her. 

Y/N was unsure whether to listen to him or not... the knife was inching closer and closer to her neck. The metallic silver  sparkling every time it reflected the white light. She decided not to give in. 

If he was going to kill her, it best be off with her not looking at him.

"I SAID, LOOK AT ME!", he aggressively pulled her chin upwards. Tears were now forming in her pupils.

Seeing his anger explode out at something so trivial made him question his emotions, why am I feeling guilty right now?? What is this longing in my heart that this girl suddenly awoke inside of me with her charming black orbs??... his eyes softened, and his grip on her chin became loose. 

He then tried for a better approach...