#6

Y/N was crying in the van. A black-clothed figure was sitting beside her, treating her wound. He had applied cotton to stop the bleeding and was now looking for the right medicine in his first-aid box. Hyunjin was sitting in front of Y/N, glaring at her. She knew he was going to blow off, she was just waiting for it.

"HOW COULD YOU ESCAPE LIKE THAT!??"

Tears were brimming from her pupils...

"I TRUSTED YOU, YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO AND JUST WHEN I LEAVE THE DOOR UNLOCKED, YOU MAKE A RUN FOR IT!!??"

Hyunjin massaged his temples. She was getting to him.

"Well now, we have no other choice but to kill her..." he said, ever so calmly.

"KILL WHO?... Aera!!?? NOO!! Please!! YOU-you can't kill her!! Kill me instead...!!!! She doesn't deserve this!!", Y/N begged.

But Hyunjin did not listen. He wanted her to see the consequence of breaking his trust.

When they reached thesame grey building, which had trapped Y/N's will to freedom,  Hyunjin grasped Y/N's wounded arm tightly, hearing her scream in pain. He smiled... at least, now she would think twice before running off.
Opening the door to thedarkroom, he threw Y/N on the floor, tying her legs together. Soon later, Aeracame and her legs were also tied. She was made to sit on the floor, facing Hyunjin. A smile played on hislips and he pulled out his silver, blood-stained gun. Aera was crying. And Y/Nwas screaming, begging to leave Aera and shoot her instead. But obviously, Hyunjin blocked out those words.

Y/N yelled a last sorrytowards Aera and Aera forgave her best friend. With a loud bang and a yell, Hyunjin shot Aera in the head... she fell back and her lifeless body laid on the ground. Blood started spilling and as Y/N witnessed her best friend's death, lying right beside her.... the blood began to spill towards her, coloring her legs. 

Hyunjin told Y/N to never act like this again and left, not regretting the murder he had just committed at all.