#4

She woke up and the smell of men's cologne first hit her. She then opened her eyes just to be shocked with the beautiful face that was placed in front of her. He was magnificent... and it took her breath away. She could spend all her life staring at him... taking in his majestic features...until...

"Stop staring at me", he said. And it totally caught Y/N off guard. Embarrassed, her cheeks  flushed red and she shifted to the other side of the bed, back facing Hyunjin.

She felt the bed move. Two arms snaked around her waist, and with a sudden pull, her back hit his chest and she was engulfed by him. His arms around her felt like some sort of haven. Her heart began to pound out of her chest and she found it hard to breathe.

"Just stay like this a little longer...", his deep, raspy voice whispered and she felt like the adrenaline rush would kill her.

"Who... even are you??", Y/n asked in a soft and gentle voice. 

"I'm Hyunjin"...

At this point, she was too freaked out to move away from him... the contact, the gap that was no longer in between her and him. Even though she did not want to move away, she felt like she should.

Seconds later, Y/N was able to hear his soft, little snores and slowly removed his hand from her waist, getting up from bed and ready to start the day. She went to the washroom, freshened up and came out to see a shirtless Hyunjin, hair fluffy, sitting in bed, rubbing his eyes. "Cute", she said under her breath. She couldn't deny it... she was crushing on him and he seemed to have become kinder, or so she thought. 

Hyunjin got up, grabbed some clothes and threw them at Y/N.

"Wear these! For now..." he said, getting up and walking to the bathroom.

It was a mens shirt and it smelled just like him. It reminded Y/N of his hands around her waist, the smell of his cologne on the bed sheets and that made her giggle like a teenager.