#10

Once they got in the car, Y/N looked at him, the receipt clutched in his hand.

"Aren't you going to see what she wrote?"

"No."

"Then at least let me see it..."

"Uhh... sure, here you go"

Y/N hurriedly opened the receipt...

Catch me in bed. Tonight XXX hotel at XXX time... XXXXXXX phone number. Don't forget to contact me, handsome. ;))

"What the- "Y/N blurted," Did you read this or not? If not, I'm going to tear it apart right now..."

"I did".

"Ohh..." Y/N said, confused," Does this happen often or what?"

"Kind of...

but you're the only one for me", he smirked.

Y/N cringed internally. Pfft YEAH! If I was, he wouldn't have done all those things... what a liar... Y/N thought. She knew he was just sugar-coating his words for her.

They reached home and without even letting Y/N properly roam freely in the house, Hyunjin grabbed her arm and dragged her to the same wretched bedroom.

"Why do you always do this to meeee??" she whined.

"Because I still don't trust you enough to let you roam around the house... now here's your clothes... get changed..."

"Why? Are we going somewhere?"

"No... I just want you to wear these instead".

"Yeah right... fine, whatever".

Y/N changed into one of the sweatshirt and pajamas and laid in bed... This was what her life had come to. UGGHH! If only she wasn't so clumsy that time, she wouldn't have gotten in this mess. Her life was close to perfect. She had a stable job, a nice apartment, had time for herself... and now this physcopath of a person had to imprison her. 

Not even an hour had passed when gunshots could be heard. BANG BANG   Y/N got up, frantic and ran to the washroom. The closet door opened and Hyunjin came through there.

"WHAT THE F- " Y/N jumped back out of shock. 

"SHHH!!" Hyunjin placed a hand on her mouth.

"Don't say a single WORD!" he whisper- shouted.

The gunshots kept getting louder and louder. And Y/N's body began to shiver. There was screaming and shouting but suddenly, everything became quiet.

Hyunjin lifted his hand from her mouth.

"What is GOING ON HERE!!??" Y/N shouted.

"Umm..." Hyunjin began, unsure if he would regret revealing it to her. But seeing her standing there, cross-armed and filled with immense anger he decided to let it out.

"I-i... hmm..." he ran a hand through his hair in frustration," I was supposed to sell you to another mafia leader but because I couldn't risk losing you, I called off the deal. I didn't think they'd bring a whole army of trained killers to get you..."

"YOU WHAT!??" Y/N said, in disbelief.

"SHHH... quiet down... we still don't know if they're gone or not..." Hyunjin shushed her.

"What about- Don't you have any men to fight back?" Y/N questioned.

"I do... they're out there..."
After a good amount of time, when Hyunjin was sure that the fight had settled, he held Y/N's hand, intertwining it and slowly went out through the closet door. They had to get out and Y/N was tip-toeing right behind Hyunjin. All of a sudden, Y/N hand was pulled away from Hyunjin and he looked back only to see, a man had held a gun to her head and she was at the verge of tearing up, her body shivering in fear.

Hyunjin quickly pulled out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at the enemy, Felix.

"She was supposed to be mine all along... yet you decided to play it the hard way" Felix smirked.

"Let her GO right now or I won't hesitate to pull the trigger" Hyunjin growled.

"Neither will I" Felix pressed on her skin. Y/N was now letting all of her tears come out as they pricked and stained her cheeks.

Felix hearing the soft sobs of a crying   Y/N, whispered in a deep, Australian accent," Shhh, baby girl. I won't hurt you... don't cry..."

Hyunjin freaked out, anger and frustration building inside of him as he wasn't going to let her go, loaded his gun.

"Let her GO THIS INSTANT..." He shouted, panic embracing his body.

"I won't... I even paid you and yet you still decided to not hand me my purchase... it's your fault this pretty angel is going to lose her life... "

"Pl- please l-let me g-go..." Y/N begged. She wanted to look strong but her stutters determined the opposite.

"Sweetie... I can't do that", Felix said.

Felix then began to walk back slowly dragging Y/N alongside him. Hyunjin panicked and in a blurr of movements, he pulled the trigger. The bullet sliced through Felix's left shoulder and he yelped in pain. Y/N thought this was her chance. She tried hard to get rid of his hold. But even in extreme pain, Felix's hold was still very strong and Y/N had never felt this hopeless in all her life.

"SHIT!" Felix screamed, seeing how Y/N was trying to flee from his grasp, but he still held onto her.

Not even realizing, the moment Y/N pushed his left arm, Felix had unintentionally pulled the trigger. The bullet shot through her back. Y/N screamed and fell to the ground. Felix, not knowing how to handle the situation, ran away and out through the back door. She fell to the floor, bleeding endlessly. Hyunjin rushed to her and wrapped his arms around her, crying. "Shh shh, it's going to be okay... I'll call a professional doctor for you... You're going to be okay".
Y/N began to cough up blood, tears running down her face....
"No... i-i don't think I can hold on..."

"No no, please don't say that..."

"My life was pretty horrible but I've made some memories that I think are worth it..." Y/N spluttered, plastering a slight smile on her face.

Hyunjin's crying got louder as he buried his face in her neck..." Y-you know, that I-i love you s-so much... from the bottom of m-my heart. I cannot see you d-die like this, in my arms... i-it's too painful..."

Y/N wiped the tears from his face, touching his skin one last time.

"It shouldn't be painful; you should be glad...

I'm sorry I never reciprocated your love... " Y/N coughed up even more blood," Just know, that
I
Have
Loved
You
Too"

With that, the frail figure's heartbeat was lost and her corpse lay in her lover's arms. Her blood was all over him, and her love was all within him. He loved her and she loved him. It was heart-breaking but it was the one thing that would always leave a smile on his face... Y/N's last words... "I have loved you too" 🖤

Author's note!

I have a new Hyunjin ff coming UP!! I would very much appreciate it if you all read it... but like, it's ur choice... I' forcin you or anythinggg~ :DD