#3

He came in, completely forgetting about her. A lot of things were on his mind and he wanted to just have some rest.

HIs eyes soon trailed over her. Seeing her frail and small body, sleeping soundly... it made him question why he was so rude to her. Out of habit, he slammed the door behind him. Y/N woke up, and he mentally cursed at himself for it.

Y/N woke up and just seeing him made her shiver out of fear. Blood was dripping from his forehead and lip, staining his grey shirt with dark red prints. His hands held a shining silver gun, and that sight frightened her even more.

But Hyunjin didn't want to come off as intimidating. He wanted to come off as a more kind and comforting person, but obviously that didn't happen. He slowly walked up to her, but she moved further back, pulling the covers closer to herself.

He stopped in his tracks... Why was he walking towards her? She was obviously terrified. He instead, made his way towards the bathroom.

Y/N shivering, tried to go to sleep, she tried really hard... to fall asleep before he came out. Forcing herself, the bathroom door creaked open and out came Hyunjin, hair dripping wet and band-aids on his forehead, hands and lip. 

Suddenly, the door flung open and a man with a bloodied knife ran in. Seeing Y/N as his first target, he rushed towards her but before he could even come an inch closer, BANG! A huge stain of blood on his chest and he fell on the floor, dead. Y/N screamed... looking to her side, Hyunjin was holding a gun with this fierce look on his face.

A few minutes passed, Hyunjin had cleaned the blood and called a man to get rid of the body. Y/N was quivering, the sight of the bloodied man, the sight of the bullet piercing through him.... it remained in her head. She pulled the covers over her face... 

She heard the door open and close. Hyunjin was outside, talking to some of his men. Y/N, thinking of these past traumatizing memories, somehow fell asleep.