#8

Hyunjin and Y/N sat on the bed. He brushed her hair, wiped the tears that were streaming off her face, and had someone bring food for her. He got a call and left. He couldn't stand seeing that the reason Y/N was in this state was because of him and his anger.

Y/N had lost her appetite. She just sat there, buried in her thoughts... she thought she liked Hyunjin but because of his actions, only anger and regret brewed up in her heart. Hyunjin came in the room an hour later, his eyebrows furrowed. The food was sitting on the plate, untouched and cold and Y/N had not moved an inch. He sat next to her and picked up the spoon with the rice. He placed it in front of her mouth but she moved her head away.

"Come on! You have to eat. You can't just avoid food, come on... open your mouth..." Hyunjin said. 

 Y/N looked at him,something she had been avoiding for so long. His eyes were shaped into crescents and his perfect lips were on full view. Appealed with such a sight, Y/N slowly opened her mouth, letting the cold metal hit her tongue and the delicious rice fill her mouth.

Seeing Y/N chew, Hyunjin couldn't help but smile. She looked undeniably cute. He then fed her until the last of bite was in her mouth and down her throat.

"Good! See? That wasn't so hard, was it?" he said.

Y/N didn't say anything but nodded her head.

Hyunjin held her head and placed it in his lap, resulting in her laying on the bed. He began to stroke her soft hair and everything felt magical. Y/N felt that if she had even the slightest of energy, she would've punched him but she used it all up by grieving over the loss of her closest friend. Hyunjin began stroking her hair and singing to her in his an enchanting and extremely alluring voice. Y/N was surprised but she didn't say anything. It felt like her voice had left her long since the day before. Lying in this comforting and calming environment, Y/N soon dozed off into wonderland.