hunger games simulator

Just like Em once said: 

hEY GuyS, miSTEr AwESoMe is BaCK

So, I'm playing with the hunger games simulator rn and if some of you don't know, it's a site that simulates the hunger games and you can decide the tributes to send to the arena.

I'm- I'm just gonna write down some sentences from the simulator and then you'll understand why I'm making a whole chapter about it.

__

Feminem decapitates Benzino with a sword 

Dina Rae begs for MGK to kill her. He refuses, keeping Dina Rae alive. (I don't know what's goin' on rn somebody help me)

MGK stalks Feminem (LMAOO WHAT)

Crooked, MGK and Feminem cheerfully sing songs together (I mean- okay)

Feminem chases Dina Rae (I'm just picturing Em dressed up as Britney Spears chasing Dina Rae and- I'm laughing)

Rondell Beene breaks Mariah Carey's nose for a basket of bread (AHAHAHAHAH)

Britney Spears, Bizarre, Ken Kaniff and Swifty raid Fifty's camp while he is hunting (aw I feel bad for Fifty)

Proof, Stan, Slim Shady and Matthew hunt of other tributes (dream team)

Eminem stabs Rondell Beene in the back with a trident (not cool em)

Bizarre and Eminem fight Feminem and Fifty. Feminem and Fifty survive (THEY'VE JUST KILLED EM AND BIZZY WHAT)

MGK thinks about winning (no)

Slim Shady thinks about winning (yes)

Proof, Royce, Canibus and Crooked tell each other ghost stories to lighten the mood (way to go, guys)

Dina Rae sets Feminem on fire with a molotov (WHAT THE FUCK)

Proof overpowers Matthew, killing him (YAS KING)

Britney Spears runs away from Stan (as everyone should)

Slim Shady questions his sanity (do I even have to speak on this one?)

Dina Rae bashes MGK's head against a rock several times (damn this girl's on fire)

Britney Spears and Benzino fight Proof and Slim Shady. Proof and Slim Shady survive (DREAM DUO)

Slim Shady convinces Royce not to kill him, only to kill Royce instead (LMAO THAT'S SOMETHING SHADY WOULD DO NGL)

Swifty convinces Slim Shady not to kill him, only to kill Slim Shady instead (Swifty really said uno reverse card)

__

These are only few of the sentences randomly generated by the simulator and if you guys like this, I could it more often. You could also tell me what rapper you want me to insert in the simulator and I'd gladly do it!