1

Yoohyeon pov.

Although I rarely visit nightclubs, preferring the usual bars, but some devil brought me there that evening. I noticed her immediately. She danced in the middle of the crowd, visibly standing out. It was clear that she did not just move, that she had a good foundation, maybe in childhood or even later she was engaged in dancing. Therefore, there was a small space around her. Nobody wanted to look funny, and everyone tried to move away. I watched with a smile as the girls looked sideways at her and tried to repeat the movements. Even the most basic ones. And the guys who were nearby were indecently many, licked their lips and watched, not hiding lust in their eyes. It was evident that she enjoyed it. Attention, desire, glowing eyes. Hell, I knew immediately what kind of bird she was. I try to avoid such people. There are too many problems from them. They are too tough for me. They constantly want to be proved something to them, achieved, convinced that they are the best. These games are not interesting to me.

The club was ordinary. But many years of experience as a "woman lover" helped to immediately distinguish several potential partners from the crowd.
And just as I was about to move from behind the bar into the crowd to approach one of the girls, this dancing girl caught my eye. She smiled predatory and flashed her eyes. I chuckled and shook my head. No girl, I'm not interested in you.

Immediately some drunk guy came up to me and, with a greasy smile, offered to buy me something. I shook my head and said that my friend was waiting for me, got up from the chair. Going around the bar counter, which was in the shape of a circle, I walked from the other side. With a glass in my hands, I sat down next to a girl with dark blond long hair. My "radars" were signaling that there was urine, that it was a great option.

- Sorry, can I sit here? That bald guy with a mohawk wants to hit me. Do you mind if I pretend I'm not alone here? - I smiled friendly.

The girl looked up at me, smiled back and nodded.

- Sure.

- Please, pretend that we have known each other for a long time. I feel that he is staring at me, - having said this, I made a playfully frightened look. The girl laughed, nodding again.

- Okay, so be it, I'll cover you.

- For my salvation, I am obliged to treat you. What do you drink?
After half an hour we talked, as if we really knew each other for a long time. Her name was Handong, she was twenty-five, and she worked as a teacher. Ideally. Modest in appearance, but there was a fire inside. I saw it. And my suspicions were justified, I clearly interested her. She gave the impression of a caring, gentle girl, but, based on my hot observations, these turned out to be the hottest in bed. Which is what I wanted to confirm or deny. And I was really going to do it.

Some time later, at the moment when Handong was laughing at some of my jokes, I felt someone's warm hand on my shoulder. Turning my head, I saw the same black hair girl, who had danced before in the middle of the hall. I stared at her blankly, having no idea what she wanted.

- I only had to turn away and you founded yourself a company? - flashing her eyes and throwing an unkind glance at Handong, she said and tighter threw her arms around my shoulders. I almost fell off my chair at the same moment.

- Sorry? - I muttered, perplexedly looking from her to Handong, - we know each other?

- Oh, baby, well enough of these games. They quarreled, with whom it does not happen, this is not a reason to immediately climb under the skirt of other girls, - she said in an artificially offended voice and pouted out her lips. Then I completely lost the thread of the conversation, and the girl continued:

- We were so good together, because of such a trifle, you want to destroy everything?

- What little thing? Destroy what? Who are you anyway? - I was starting to lose patience with this circus.

- "I think I'll go," Handong muttered, grabbing a small purse from the counter.

- No, Handong, wait, I don't even know who it is, - I honestly tried to justify myself, and threw off the hand of the unexpected guest.

But the black hairl grabbed my face with both hands, she pulled me to her and thrust her tongue into my mouth.

"But she seems to know you," Handong snapped and, taking her bag, quickly walked away, hiding in the crowd of dancing people.

After a couple of moments, I was able to come to my senses and pushed the annoying young lady away.

- What the heck?! - I yelled indignantly, wiping my lips.

The girl grinned maliciously and sat down on the chair where Handong had been sitting before.

- Sorry to interrupt your seduction session, but ... She's too ... simple for you, - crossing her legs, she turned to face me and leaned her elbows on the bar with one hand.

- What do you care about that ?! - I continued to be indignant, noting with displeasure the length and slenderness of her legs.

- Do you like easy money? - ignoring my question, she asked, raising an eyebrow.

- What? Are you out of your mind? Or are you crazy? Although, from what I've already seen, this is a stupid question.

The girl laughed. Loudly
-"I'm Minji," she held out her hand, tilting her head slightly to one side.

- Congratulations, - I muttered, turning away to the bar.

- Well, okay, what's your name? She squeezed my shoulder, smiling.

- Why do you care? Look, I don't know why you arranged this, but if you think that I will be happy to talk to you, believe me, you are very mistaken, "I said, and after taking the last couple of sips, I put down the glass. Throwing a contemptuous glance at the girl, I got up and headed for the exit.

No, even I sometimes met a little crazy people, really. One girl stalked me, another arranged a phone attack, a third tried to hack my mail, but even I didn't have that.

I went outside and looked around for a taxi. It was always full of cars, but not this time. Cursing, I took out my phone, intending to call the car.

- You need a ride? - I heard a mocking tone. Turning around, I found her.