7

My boss and part-time friend Bora, calmed down when I handed her a project that the customers really liked. We sat in the office cafeteria and she shared her plans for Friday night.

I listened to it half-heartedly, because I was thinking about my evening. She will do everything herself again, or was it just a demonstration performance so that I would not forget who I am and who she is?

- In three weeks there will be a new club opening and we will have to go! - Bora said with admiration when I looked at her, pretending to listen carefully to all that she said before.

- Why "we"? You need to, you and go. I don't risk wandering around the clubs anymore. I still can't figure it out at that time

- Come on, this will be the coolest party in recent ... - Bora's eyes widened excitedly, I have two invitations.

- Bora, go without me?

- No. We're going

"Okay," I finally gave up.

While I was driving to Minji, I wondered why the hell am I putting up with all this? What do I hope for? Do I cherish dreams of our joint future? But I don't believe in fairy tales for a long time. What then?

I could not answer this question, but I knew that I needed to see her. I missed her...

This time everything was as usual. More sex, more moans, sighs, intertwined bodies, broken fingers. I enjoyed every second, but honestly, my favorite kiss was casual kissing Minji. Feel the taste of her lips, as if we are not just fucking, but making love.

I myself did not understand what kind of vanilla fucking in my head. I have never suffered from particularly romantic desires or anything like that. I wanted to go with her. I wanted all this.

But I also didn't forget my plan. After sex, I usually just left. Then I decided to strike up a conversation:

- Minji there is a cinema near my house. It is very old and, frankly, I don't know how it hasn't gone bankrupt yet, but they show films that have long been in the box office ...

- And why are you telling me this?

Minji looked at me for a couple of minutes without saying a word. And I was already getting ready to hear a bunch of shit in my address again, as she replied:

- If I refuse, will you start saying again that you won't show up again?

- No, just ...

- Okay. What time? - she interrupted me.

- Um ... - I was even confused, it was so unlikely that she would agree, - at nine start. I can pick you up at half past eight.

- Don't, I'll get there myself. Throw off the address.

-"Great," I smiled broadly.

"This isn't a date, so get that fucking smile off your face.

Here she is, my bitch, welcome back.

- Okay. See you then.

She arrived at exactly 9, and the first thing she said was not a greeting at all.

- Why the hell is it so cold here ?!

We went into a semi-dark hall, where there was no one. No, seriously, I never went to the cinema, where I was, one might say, the only spectator. She walked in front of me and sat in the front row. Honestly, I was counting on kissing spots.

- Would you like some water or something to eat? - I asked Minji, sitting down next to her.

- Is there a buffet? - she raised an eyebrow, at the same time trying to understand why the armrests did not rise.