3

- Maybe we'll have some coffee sometime?
She slowly looked from the phone screen to me, her eyebrow slightly arched, and she laughed. Impudently, loudly, and even defiantly.

- Sorry, baby, I'm always for fuck, but ... coffee? Like a date? Are you serious?

- I thought...

"No, no, no," she interrupted me, "let me explain it to you. I love sex. But dating, relationships are not mine. If I met every person I slept with, believe me, I would simply not have enough time. Moreover ... With you? You, of course, are not bad, but I'm afraid you don't have what I need, "she said insolently smiling, calmly, looking into my eyes," the car is at the entrance.

I myself have repeatedly refused girls, but such composure and this straightforwardness even confused me. I blinked a couple of times and, without another word, went out into the hallway, and then out of the apartment.

Minji was the strangest girl I have ever met. I was angry, but not upset. Not that I wasn't looking for a serious relationship, but at least I didn't think about it all the time. I reasoned in such a way that if someone meets someone who really makes me forget about everything and everyone in the world, then I will make decisions regarding the social status of our relations. Therefore, the refusal of this crazy woman did not particularly hurt me, although, I must admit, it was a little unpleasant.

When I woke up at lunchtime, I realized that I had left my phone at her place. I completely forgot about my phone. I did not know the address where I spent a good half of the night, so I had to go to my neighbor to call my own phone.

Minji only answered the second time.

- Hello? - the voice was sleepy and hoarse. The whole night flashed through my head, and I involuntarily blushed.

- Hello Minji! It's me. I forgot my phone. Tell me the address, I'll come by.

- Who am I talking with"? The girl muttered.

Yoohyeon, I replied, trying to speak as calmly as possible.

- What Yoohyeon? - Minji continued to mumble monotonously, obviously not realizing at all that she was talking on the phone from my phone.

- Damn, we fucked all night, and you ask what Yoohyeon is ?!

- I hissed, trying to speak as quietly as possible so that my neighbor would not witness my sexual triumph.

- And this is you. And what do you want? I told you I'm not going anywhere with you.

- Are you completely crazy? I need my phone, not you.

- Which telephone?

I put my hand to my forehead and rolled my eyes.

- On which you are talking now. It is my phone! I left it there. Tell me your damn address and I'll take it!

- I yelled, forgetting about any politeness.

- A. Well, come at seven o'clock. I want to sleep well. Write down the address, - the girl answered and yawned into the phone.

By seven in the evening, I arrived at her place with my car. The guards did not let me into the yard, so I had to walk the rest of the way. Once at the familiar door, I pressed the bell.

She opened it in half a minute, and I was surprised at how she looked. She was wearing a short dress. I held my gaze on this lovely picture, then blinked and looked into her eyes. Minji realized that I was distracted and smiled wryly.

- Phone, -I said, standing at the door.

- Come in, - she moved away from the door, letting me inside.

I found myself in the hallway, and realized that when I was here a few hours ago, I did not even have time to glimpse her apartment. It was clear that a lot of money had been invested here. I wonder if she works or does she just have a sponsor? Or is she renting this apartment?

- You forgot him on purpose, didn't you? - Shaking my phone in her hand, leaning against the wall, the black hair girl asked, all with the same crooked and impudent grin on her face.

- What? In general, I realized that I had forgotten him, only in the morning. More precisely, during the day. Probably fell out of pocket. Give it back, please, - I held out my hand.

- You woke me up, made me sit at home all day, waiting for you, and you think that I'll just return it?

"Minji you said yourself to come in the evening," I tried to grab the phone. The black hair girl put her hand behind Yoohyeon's back, and was with her nose to nose. Cheap welcome.

- What are you up to? I asked, looking into her eyes. They, unlike herself, were pure, like a baby's.

She grinned and put her hands on my neck. I felt her breath on my lips, but she was in no hurry with kisses.

Hell, I couldn't help it, she turned me on incredibly. It was completely incomprehensible to me, like the most difficult riddle, but it excited me. Movements, smell, glances. I swallowed and involuntarily licked my lips. We were standing very close.

Then she pressed hard on my shoulders, forcing me to go down. I didn't even understand how, but after a moment I was on my knees at her feet, and she looked down at me. I looked down and, it seemed to me that I understood what she was hinting at. As if to make sure of this, I looked up again, and she nodded, continuing to smile slightly.

Then I realized that she was not lying when she said that she loved sex. And that for her he is like a drug.She put my phone in my hand and said:- I wrote down my number for you.

- Seriously? But you ... won't you accept my coffee invitation? I decided to try my luck again.

"Of course not," she snorted, "baby, don't even think about it.

- Please, come on without this here. I said

- Don't you like the word "baby"? She raised an eyebrow.

- Absolutely.

- I like it, - she grinned, - and you have to go, baby. Again I could not find what to answer, as she had already ushered me out the door. This was my second visit to her, which also ended in sex.

The third visit took place a week later. And, I must confess, this whole damn week Minji has not left my head. I understood that I was behaving like a complete idiot, that I had to run from her like from fire, but when she called, I realized that I was waiting for this call.