10

Bora, probably, thinks that she is obliged to build out of herself a kind emotional "patron" and support me morally. Help the poor fool that this girl has treated so insensibly. But I have a different opinion, and therefore I refuse all her offers to come. I do not want to see anyone and talk to anyone. I want Monday to be quickly and plunge into work. I had too many things to do, for which there was always not enough time. Now there is time. I will no longer need to ride at night to her, and drag with red eyes to the office. Therefore, I think only about making the morning come faster and I can come to work.

I'm a naive idiot. No really. I sincerely hoped that the crappy cloud of work would somehow distract me. Fuck there. I worked while thinking about Minji. I was even surprised that my brain and hands can do things so harmoniously and generate ideas without throwing her out of my head. I guess I'm a genius with inexhaustible potential.

Bora could not get me out for lunch, although my stomach was asking for food. I don't want questions, I don't want to talk about Minji.

It was Wednesday and I was left alone in the office when the clock showed half past nine.

- Are you avoiding me? - suddenly heard a familiar voice.

- What the hell are you still here for?

"Well, you're not the only one with business,"Bora shrugged her shoulders and, pushing a chair to my desk, sat down next to me.

"Well, go ahead and do your thing," I muttered, again turning my eyes to the monitor screen.

"Yoohyeon, you've been ignoring me for several days. I want to know what's going on with you.

- Listen, I passed all the burning projects, they were all accepted, everyone is happy. What do not you like? - I again looked at her.

- To hell with projects, how are you?

- I look bad?

"No," she replied, embarrassed.

- I seem sick or something else?

- No, it's just ...

- What is simple"? - I interrupted her. - Everything is fine with me. Nothing happened.

- But I saw your reaction there, in the club

- Bora, please. I do not want to talk about this.

- She didn't call?

"Okay," I sighed, "as I understand it, you didn't hear the phrase" I don't want to talk about it ". No. Didn't call. She's too proud. And strong. Of course, I'm not like that, but even a fool can see that I'm not such an idiot to mess with her again.

"But something kept you by her side for so long.

"I don't know," I answered honestly, "I just wanted her more. Not in that vulgar sense. It's just ... As fucking as it sounds, I felt different around her. And I loved it. And I have no idea what I found in her. I myself came up with some kind of garbage, built castles in the air in my head. And she brought me back to reality. Yes, perhaps in a somewhat harsh way, but I probably would not have understood otherwise. I don't know who she had while I was still there, and I didn't want to think about it. But when I saw it, I realized that I couldn't. She will never be mine, and I don't want another way.

- So that's all?

- So that's it. And let's not talk about it anymore.

- Okay. I understood. Maybe we'll go out on the weekend? - Bora smiled encouragingly, and I felt like the last ass. After all, she really wanted to help.