14

I was with no one else. Except you.

I stare at Minji in disbelief.

- But ... You ... You said ... - only scraps of thoughts come from my mouth, and I cannot put them together into a single sentence.

- I could not admit it, - Minji shrugs her shoulders and looks intently, as always, - you know, you somehow attracted me when you came not to me, but to that girl. Something drew me to you, and I could not do anything about it. I didn't want anything else. And when you first said that you would not come again until I had dinner with you, at first I even breathed out with relief. Because I understood that I was getting used to you. And this could not be allowed. But I could not stand it. I decided that okay, I still have everything under control. Then the movie, I don't know why I agreed. Probably, I really wanted to. But I could not say about it. And then, when we ... Well ... That time ... We were ... - Minji could not get the word out of herself, and I decided to help.

- Love?

- Yes, - she exhaled with relief, - it was her, and not just sex, and your words that you ... like me ... In general, I was scared. And I realized that all control was disappearing. I couldn't let this happen.

I silently look at Minji afraid to ask the main question about what happened, which worries me. But still I make up my mind.

- But then, in the club ...

- Oh, - Minji interrupts me before I finish the phrase, - I just came then to drink and dance. No more. And when I saw you, I realized that this is a great opportunity to make you understand that nothing will happen between us. Found this brown head girl, and ... Then you know.

- You were with her ...

- No Yoohyeon, no, - Minji interrupts again, - I left, probably right after you. I felt like the last bitch, but I knew that it was necessary. I just didn't expect to not see you again. More precisely, that you will not come again.

- So we ... - I begin after a short pause, - what are we going to do now?

"Don't make me say all these romantic things, I don't know how. But ... I want to try. Maybe, really, something will come of it.

- Oh, you propose to date me? I raise an eyebrow playfully and look at her.

- Idiot, -Minji mutters and again nuzzles my neck.

I hug her and inhale her scent. She lifts her head and, tilting it slightly, looks into my eyes. Minji comes closer to my lips and kisses. Like never before. And my head is blowing. I press her against the wall. I missed her too much to pull. I act assertively but tenderly. She moans into my mouth, hugging my shoulders.

-Minji... I... I love you, - I can't be silent, I can't keep it to myself. For a long time I jammed it all, and now I want to say these words.

She looks at me in a special way. Not the same as before. I know she won't answer me, but I can also see that she likes to hear it.

I kissed her lips, pressing. - I love you so much. And I promise that I will never put pressure on you. I promise. Let everything go the way it goes. Just ... just don't turn your back on me and ... don't walk away. I beg you, - I did not understand how tears flowed down my cheeks. Is today a special day that everyone is crying?

Minji wiped away the already faded tears with her thumbs, slowly bent down and kissed me.

Only after a few long minutes, Minji whispered:

- I want more. I want to love you all night. Yoohyeon... I...I want it like that time," Minji exhales directly into my lips..

- How was that time?