2

- I'll get there myself, - I hissed, turning away.

- Well, I ruined your evening and, apparently, also the night, let me redeem myself.
Listen, let's go back to the club and continue dancing, and I'll go home and pretend that we haven't even met? Minji said.
- No.
I silently blinked my eyes.

-"No," she said, then grabbed my arm and pulled me along.
We ended up at a white car.

"Sit down," she commanded, opening the door.

- But ...

-"Get in the car," she said again and pushed me inside. I had no choice but to dictate my address and stare stupidly ahead.

We drove all the way in silence, and I didn't even look out the window. More precisely, I looked, but saw nothing. I reflected, trying to understand what is with her. I woke up when the car stopped. Looking around, I realized that this is not my area.

- Where are we? Where did you take me? - I asked warily, trying to find at least something familiar with my eyes.

"Relax," she chuckled, "I live here. Let's go.

The girl got out of the car, leaving me completely confused and alone.

A minute later, I hurried after.

- What the heck? Are you really crazy? You're some kind of maniac, right? - I tried to shed at least some light on this story.

"Do you really think I'm going to... I don't know... kill you?" In shoes for twenty thousand? Sorry, but even for your pretty face it's too much, - she said and went to the entrance, - if you want your house keys back, I advise you to come with me, - without turning around and continuing to walk forward, she said loudly, and raising her hand up , waved my keys.

- How ... When ?! - I was surprised, quickly catching up with her.

"You're not very careful," she laughed as I tried to grab the keys.

- Why do you need all this? What do you want to get? - I asked when we were already standing at the front door of a tall building.

- You saw me. When I danced, her eyes seemed dark in the light of the lantern.

- So what? - I did not understand how it relates to her actions in the last hour.

— Why did you prefer this ... In general, an unremarkable person?

- Are you out of your mind ? I asked. It seemed like it was some kind of prank.

- No. I didn't like it, "she said with displeasure in her voice.

- I do not care! - I got angry.

-But you didn't really resist,- she said quietly and insinuatingly, approaching me.

-It seemed to you,- I replied, stepping back. There was a driveway behind me, and there was no way to escape.

- Really?
My back was pressed against the cold metal, and the girl was very close. She wasn't drunk. At least I hoped that she was not driving us, being intoxicated. But she didn't seem to smell of alcohol. Maybe drugs?

- Are you on drugs? - I expressed my guess when her eyes were already opposite mine.

She just grinned and replied with smile:

- I only have one drug. And that's sex.

After these words, I again felt her lips on mine, and then her tongue, in my mouth. The weird thing is that I didn't want to push her away. Yes, I wanted to punch her in her insolent grinning face, but not push her away.

Her hands were buried in my hair, and she threw one leg over my thigh. Everything that was happening was strange and exciting.

- Let's go, - a few minutes later she looked up from my lips, opened the door and dragged me into the staircase.

So I was with her for the first time. I thought this would be the only time. First and last. But I was wrong. I couldn't even think then how wrong I was.

Even then, for the first time, she changed something in me. I did not yet understand what it was, but I knew for sure that something had changed.

I have always occupied a dominant position in sex. Especially if it was sex at one time. I almost never allowed myself to be pleased, and it was not necessary. The most important thing was to get the girl to moan beneath me. But I have never practiced any humiliation or infliction of pain. Bondage, handcuffs and other trivialities are all quite simple and always kept under control.

But even using it, I was gentle enough. Generous in kisses and caresses.

But she was completely different. Her kisses were rough, cocky, not a hint of sensuality. I wouldn't even call it passion. Because passion is full of sensuality. But not with her. It was just naked sex. Hard, rough, sometimes dirty. She told me what and how to do, where to grab, where to squeeze, and where to spank. She was not shy or embarrassed by anything. But it visibly confused me. I have never seen such a liberated girl. And this is not at all in that good sense. She was demanding and even humiliating at times. Which only made me angry. But then I realized that this was exactly what she wanted. Get all the rage out of me so you can use it to your advantage. Then we fucked for several hours in a row. But I stopped only when she moaned that she could no longer.

- Everything hurts there, "she grinned, looking at me," but you didn't want to go. This girl of yours, from whom I delivered you, would have given up after the first round. So don't thank.

- I won't, - I grinned back.

I lay, trying to catch my breath. It was the brightest sex in my life. And now she is no longer annoying as much as at the very beginning.

- I am Yoohyeon, I said, deciding that after what happened between us, it would be nice to introduce myself.

-It doesn't matter anymore, Minji waved her hand and looked at her watch, - I think you have to go. I'll call the car.

I was a little taken aback by such a statement, but decided not to argue. And I don't know why, I thought it would be nice to meet her out of bed. This girl is the only one who, in a long time, could really interest me. There was something in her that I wanted to see, to examine better, to get to the bottom of the truth.

Therefore, putting on a t-shirt and pulling on jeans, I asked:

- Maybe we'll have some coffee sometime?