9

Bora has been chatting all Friday about the upcoming party. Honestly, I didn't even have the slightest desire to go there. But I had already given my consent, so I just nodded and smiled with restraint at her enthusiastic exclamations.

We went inside without any problems and sat down at a table. Cocktails, some snacks served by waitresses in skirts that barely cover half of the thigh.

- Well, do you like? - Bora leaned towards me, smiling broadly.

"Rather, I still can't get away from the fact that I see you in a suit, and not in some fucking T-shirt as usual," I replied calmly.

- This is an elite institution, and I'm surprised that you still came. I thought that you would be with your black hair girl again and forget about me.

- No, - I waved my hand, - I might not mind spending time with her, instead of sitting here, but ...

"But you weren't called,"Bora finished for me.

- Hey, she's not calling me. I'm not ... a call girl, "I grumbled.

- Yes? it looks like this, - she laughed, - so tell me, how are you doing?

- Well ... It's difficult. We had dinner, we went to the movies ...

- Seriously?! - Bora interrupted me. - Have you had dates ?!

- No, these weren't dates. At least not for Minji.

- Interesting.

- I just don't understand her. Recently we were driving to her place, and in some absolutely incredible way Minji saw a puppy on the side of the road. God, and she was so ... happy. Then we drove into the store, collected everything there, came to her, I washed this crumb ...

- "I washed this crumb"? Are you talking about a dog, or somthing else? -Bora grinned.

- I'm talking about a dog. And then she kicked me out the door. As usual. But at that moment she was completely different, you know? And I don't know how it changes like that. But literally the day before yesterday ... In general, we had sex with her, and it was ... different. I tried to be gentle, but in the end she got angry. She said never to do that again and kicked me out of the apartment.

"Just for being ... gentle?" She wondered.

"Well, maybe I said something else to her, and said that I like her," I breathed heavily.

- Oh. It's unexpected.

- Yes. It was also unexpected for her, I'm sure.

- And what are you going to do with all this? - Bora moved closer to me.

"I don't know, Bora," obviously she had some sad story there, but ... But who didn't have them? Damn, I got dumped and cheated on, but it didn't make me some bitch. She's just ... You know, she's like a "person without a face." I don't know how real she is. She hides herself so much from everyone that I'm not sure even she herself knows who she really is.

- It is sad.

- This is stupid. Okay, - I straightened up and turned to Bora, - let's just have a drink.

- I will support it. Let's have a drink and maybe you can look for someone here.

"Definitely," I answered and raised my glass.

I don't know, honestly, where and during what period of my life I did something, but I understand that, for sure, there is some kind of "jamb", because otherwise I cannot explain what is happening with me now.