⌛Day #84: P r e s i d e n t puns

Day #84: P r e s i d e n t puns --I was going to wait until president's day to do this, but can't we just pretend today's President's day? --

        Debrah Dalgleish, a Candadian, posted this:

Granted, it's my first Presidents' Day, but I expected to Fillmore excited. Not to take a Polk at the locals, but Arthurmore activities in Cleveland? The events here were Bush league, and a bit Taft. If I can a Ford to come next year is there a place where Adams-el might Carter luggage, to find some fun?

        John Walkenbach - Please don't let Paul M see this post. He'll be Lincoln to lots of different sites.

        John Walkenbach - I gotta run. It's my turn for the laundry. I must get the Washington.

        Paul MFord a love of Christ, J-Walk! Would you cut it out?!

      John Walkenbach - Presidential puns are difficult. I've got a buddy, Jeff, who is good at it. I'll ask Jefferson good ones.

       John Walkenbach - It a Pierce that Deb took all the good ones.

       John Walkenbach - Yep, this thread is Taylor-made for Jeff.

    John Walkenbach - I always dreamed of having a male offspring who was good at puns. Yep. John's son would be kind of Coolidge at this.

     Debra Dalgleish - You can come up with some new ones. Yes, Buchanan you'll Tyler record for bad puns.

      John Walkenbach - Not only must I do the laundry, but Pamn just gave me the Hoover, and said it's my turn to vacuum. I said, "Nix on that."

        Chris Johnson - Are you taking it for Granted, I'm going to join?

        Chris Johnson - Well, forget it. I'm busy eating quince, see?

        Chris Johnson - Now that you got me out of the Bush, deal with it.

        John Walkenbach - Wilson one stop this before it gets out of hand?

     Chris Johnson - Oh dammit, my computer Barrack. It got too hot. I need to get my Calvin Coolidge repaired.

        John Walkenbach - What's worse? Shooting a Reagan at aliens, or... Oh, bomb a country that doesn't really harm us?

        Chris JohnsonBuren down the White House

    Debra Dalgleish - This is easier for a Truman from the USA. You have the presidents' names Van Burened into your brains. Eisenenhower we Canadians supposed to keep up with that?

        John Walkenbach - No need to resort to obscure puns. Just be true, man!

        Chris Johnson - This is getting Harding and harder.

        Chris Johnson - John go you park your vehicle in the garage, or the Garfield?

    Debra DalgleishKennedy list celebrity add to this thread, or are they up to the Roos? Evelt they might not be.

     John Walkenbach - I've just been informed that my buddy Jeff is not available. But he has a backup. Tonight, Harry's on call for pun duty.

    John WalkenbachIke carumba! Sorry, but I must get it Dwight. He's been having fits. Gerald is on call, not Harry.

[BTW, YOU GUYS SHOULD COMMENT YOUR FAVORITE PUNS, it does not in fact have to be out of today's puns, p.s. if you don't actually happen to understand, I can assure you that 99.7% of the names are of US presidents]