21

Lauren's POV

Her body flinches as I swat her with the small, black leather flogger Dubois purchased upon my request today while we ate dinner at the restaurant. I want her to open her eyes and tell me why she hates this room. So far, it's her only weakness and I have to know why. It's driving me fucking crazy. "Open them . . ."

She clenches her eyes tight, refusing to behave. So this time, I slap one of her tits.

A yelp escapes her and her pert nose turns pink as she attempts to hold in tears.

This goes on for some time; me demanding she open her eyes and her refusing. I enjoy watching her pale flesh grow red with the whelps I inflict. My cock has been hard all damn day for her but I'm not seeking release until I break her.

I will break her

Because she's already broken me.

I nearly lost the very essence of who I am today while shopping. She was gorgeous as hell in anything she tried on. I couldn't tell her no and ended up buying half of Seattle for her. Despite my need to be firm and treat her like the toy she is, I'd found myself giving in to her every whim, indulging every one of her wishes, and following her around like a lovesick puppy. I even bought her fucking flowers because she was absolutely breathtaking when she first bent over to smell them and I wanted to see the look again. She's getting under my skin and now it's time to get under hers.

"Open. Your. Eyes."

Of course she refuses so this time, I pop her bare, spread pussy with the end of the flogger. She screams and squirms against the restraints. My body craves to kiss her everywhere—to assure her everything will be okay.

Which is exactly why I need to hurt her.

Punish her.

Make her face her fears.

So I can drink them up—drink up the terror and despondency in her eyes.

I need to shoot my load all over her abused tits and then leave her there until it dries.

Yes, that's exactly what I'll do.

Crack! Crack! Crack!

Three times in a row on her pussy. Up until now, I've varied where I hit her. Now, I want to watch her suffer.

"Why won't you sleep in here, Bunny?" My voice is soft, almost caring. But I don't fucking care. Yeah, right. Even I know that's a lie.

"B-Because," she says with a ragged rush of air. "I can't."

"You can and you will."

Crack!

This continues on until she's crying and begging me to stop. I can't stop though. Everything in me craves to know the answer. It is the foundation of who she is—I can feel it.

"Do you like when I hit your sweet little pussy?"

"No!"

Crack!

She shudders and I wonder if she's lying. I slip my finger between her thighs and push into her hot center. Dripping wet.

"Fucking liar," I say with a chuckle.

Her body relaxes and I sigh. She's so damn stubborn.

"Want me to stop, Bunny?"

"Yes."

Crack! Crack Crack!

Tears have stained her cheeks but she still refuses to open her eyes. I pop her on the clit several more times until she's screaming and shuddering with a wild orgasm. My toy still won't open her eyes so I try a different tactic, dropping the flogger, I set to untying her legs. As soon as they're free, she draws them up to her chest.