28

TW: Rape and sexual abuse 

Camila's POV

Her barked order tremors through me and I'm vaguely aware of the other four people scrambling from the room. Squeaky wheels ring in my ears as Dubois follows behind them with the cart. My body tingles and throbs. I'm hungry for more.

Laur's dark brows are furrowed in concentration as she sets to untying me. I'm not sure what her plans are for me next, but I don't care. My heart is racing and my skin is sensitive from every brush of her fingertips on my flesh.

Red Hello Kitties.

The moment Laur lost herself to tasting me that first time tonight, the good-looking "toy" named Stallion from dinner, asked me if I wanted something to make it feel better. Considering the ties were biting into the flesh of my ankles and wrists, I didn't think it could hurt. Not to mention, I had other reasons for wanting to float away, Laur's sudden mood change upset me more than I'd like to admit. I'd let my guard down with her and assumed she truly wanted me—for more than just a toy. But, even after everything with Jimmy, she showed her hand. I was nothing more than an investment for a short period of time. Despite the aching in my chest, it truly is better this way. When I have to leave at the end, so I don't end up in Jimmy's steely clutches, it won't hurt a bit to leave Laur behind. But now, as the world around me seems louder, crisper, bolder, I wonder if I made the wrong decision in accepting her drug. I'd wanted to dip off into oblivion, not be hyper aware of every touch, scent, and sound.

"What's wrong with you?"

With slow blinks of my eyelids, I question her with my eyes. My mouth doesn't work at the moment.

"Mmm."

Her jaw clenches and I decide I very much like how sexy she gets when she's angry. It's enough to want to piss her off all the time.

I must fade into some sort of stupor because I focus again to see her wiping the sticky shit off my body with a rag. It's warm and with the firm pressure she applies as she swipes it over my abdomen, I nearly come.

"Yes," I moan, "don't stop."

"Are you fucking on something?"

I nod and lose myself to a fit of giggles—giggles that I think sound like bells ringing in heaven. It's a lovely sound. I'm infatuated by it until a cold rain jerks me from trance.

"C-C-Cold!"

I hiss and shiver. I'm vaguely aware that I'm now in the shower with her.

My eyelids are heavy but the way her strong fingers dig into me has me squirming in her arms.

"Stop moving."

Her voice is velvet and chocolate. Gravel and liquid gold. I want to bathe in the timbre of her voice—to orgasm from the reverberation of it. I'm limp in her arms and confusion sets in when she shoves a finger into my throat.

Against my will, I heave the contents of my stomach and watch in horror as it washes down the drain. The world spins and I'm once again lost.

------------

"Wake up."

The deep voice warms and blankets me. I want to sleep inside of it. But instead of chasing the oblivion, a soft slap to my cheek startles me awake. I'm confused to see daylight peeking in and I'm naked under the sheets of the bed. Laur is dressed to the nines in one of her sexy-ass suits I like to tease her for and has a laptop in her hand. The annoyed glare on her face reminds me of the first day I met her.