you're my galaxy- k. momota

lowkey comfort chapter bevause ive had a hard day and hes literally the loml

anyways enjoy <333

——

  you stumbled out of the locker, hands catching you from the windy impact, floor only inches away from your face. your eyes were wide open in shock, breathing heavy. you shrieked as you were on edge, not used to someone touching you.

  an arm grabbed you and hoisted you up, as you tried to steadily catch your breath. you met eyes with a purple-loving boy. his hair was stuck up in spikes, and he wore a jacket that he only kept on one sleeve.

  "sorry to scare ya. i'm kaito momota, luminary of the stars! even crying children love to see the ultimate astronaut." he smiled, giving you a thumbs up. you giggled at his silly introduction, introducing yourself as well. "i'm f/n l/n, the u/t. nice to meet you." you smiled, as he shook your hand.

  "alright, you okay to walk?" he asked, to which you nodded slowly. "not as much of a talker, eh? alright, that's okay. let's head out then. we have to meet the rest of our classmates." he grabbed your hand, leading you out. you blushed at the impact; you had been touch starved for so long.

  his warm hands dragged you throughout the hallways.

  "nyeh, introducing is a pain. i'm himiko yumeno, the ultimate mage."
"alright, titless. name's miu iruma! the gorgeous girl inventor!"
"neehee, you wanna know me so bad, don't you? you wanna know me so baaaad! i'm kokichi ouma, the ultimate supreme leader."
"hmmm...oh! i'm tsumugi shirogane, the ultimate cosplayer."
"i'm tenko chabashira, the ultimate aikido master! get away from me, i wanna hang out with y/n and himiko."
"i'm kaede akamatsu, the ultimate pianist. pleasure meeting you."
"i'm shuichi saihara, err, the ultimate detective. nice meeting you?"
"atua says to introduce myself! alrighty then, atua! i'm angie yonaga, the ultimate artist!"
"i'm k1b0, the ultimate robot. but please, call me keebo."
"i'm rantaro amami. i'm the ultimate, um... ultimate. yeah, i'll think of that later."
"i'm ryoma hoshi, the ultimate tennis player. i took down a mafia once, so please stay within a 2.5 mile distance from me."
"i'm korekiyo shinguji, the ultimate anthropologist."
"names maki harukawa. the ultimate child caregiver."
"i'm kirumi tojo, the ultimate maid. pleasure to be at your service."
"gonta's name is gonta gokuhara. i'm very big gentleman, so please don't doubt me!"

  "alright, that should be everyone." kaito said exhausted, plopping into a chair in the dining hall "you're really gonna jump into a plastic chair like that?" you replied, sitting down. "well duh. its fun. you should try it sometime."

  "pff, okay. i'm funny, you should try it sometime." you replied sheepishly, and he turned to look at you. "okay. one, ow. two, ouch. three, ouchie."

  "stop whining and man up. that's something you'd say, isn't it?" kokichi slapped kaito atop the head. he shrieked and ducked, too late. you giggled at his reaction, as his lips pouted.

  —-

  time skip about a week into the story (no kg btw)

  "come onnn, you do this everyday." kaito dragged at your arm, toothbrush in your mouth. "hold on you pig." you managed to make out, spitting out the toothpaste and cleaning the brush.

  "you're gonna be late for breakfaaaast," he whined. "i don't careee." you replied back, and he chuckled. once you finished combing your hair, he dragged you out of the dormitories and into the dining hall.