past - m. naegi

hi hi this is a request also I GOT A FOOT CRAMP WRITING THIS AND IM SOBBING

enjoy me suffering
ANYWAYS ENJOY

tw for depressive thoughts (just speaking of it)

  "hey," your boyfriend, makoto, jiggled the door handle. to his luck, it didn't open. you sat with your knees hugged to your chest, eyes dry and cheeks stained from the crying you'd done.

  "you've been in there for a while. please, let me help you. i wanna make sure you're okay." he spoke softly. you stared at the plain white walls of the bathroom. the tile floor was wet with tears covering it. "please, y/n. i wanna help you, but you have to open the door so i can talk face to face."

  you sighed, shakily getting up from the floor and turning the handle. "h-hey baby..!" he managed to spit out, looking at your energy drained face and feeling his heart shatter. "before i say anything, please come here. i just wanna hold you for a second." his voice cracked at the last few words of his statement, as you leaned in and he wrapped his arms around you. he rested his head on your shoulder, hands gripping onto the back of your waist and pulling you in as close as he could.

  with a sigh, naegi pulled you onto the bed. "i want you to be as safe and comfortable as possible. do as you please." he stated, and you sat next to him, leaning onto his shoulder and wrapping your arms around his waist. he blushed at your actions, wrapping his arms around your side and snuggling you tightly. his face rested in the crook of your neck, and you could feel his hot breath on it as he spoke. "can you tell me what's going on?"

  "it's just the thoughts. i could be doing anything, and all of the sudden i just daze out. it turned into thoughts of you, and i d-didn't wanna think about t-them.." you choked on the last sentence, trying to fight the tears coming out.

  "hey hey shh its ok to cry." naegi leaned up, pulling you into his chest as you let out two tears. it was almost like a race, seeing which one would meet the surface of your chin and roll onto your boyfriend's jacket. of course, the left won as it came out first. after this, you just couldn't stop. you choked sobs out, and all the poor guy could do was rub your back and tell you everything was gonna be okay.

  eventually, you were able to breathe and lift yourself up. you pulled away, wiping your face of any remaining tears, although it did nothing due to the puffiness of your eyes.

  "wait why were you crying?" you looked at him sadly, noticing a few tear stains on his cheeks. he wiped them away quickly. "i just don't wanna lose you. i know it's a stupid thing to say, but i can't imagine life without you. i hate to see you in pain, i wish i could make it all go away." his voice trembled, and you noticed his hands beginning to shake a bit. you grabbed them gently, rubbing your thumbs over his knuckles in small circles, letting them relax once he felt the warmth of your hands in his.

  "y/n, can i ask you one more question?" you nodded, looking at the boy curiously. "are you planning on..i-i dont know...leaving this world..anytime soon..?" tears spilled out of his cheeks as you knew what he was talking about. him having to say that probably made him picture it. "no!" you reassured, saving him and pulling him closely.

  "i wouldn't go that far. especially if i'm with you. i won't ever leave you and i promise on that. you're the only one who's treated me kindly from the start, and you're always gonna be my favorite person." he let out a little sigh of relief, holding you tighter. "and i promise to never leave you." he planted a soft kiss on the top of your head, squeezing you lightly leaving both your cheeks red.

  "can we just stay in bed? i'm a bit tired." naegi yawned cutely, covering his mouth with one hand while he stretched with the other. "sure thing." you smiled. "i'm also a bit tired." you replied, patting the ahoge on his head and making him roll his eyes.

  when you weren't paying attention he grabbed you by the waist and pulled you down next to him. "goodnight, baby." "goodnight, stupid." you replied, making him chuckle as he planted a feather light kiss on the back of your neck before nuzzling his head in the exact same spot.

  —-

okay thats another request done yaaay!! minus the fact i suffered through this and i was half asleep while reading it, i think it came out decently well?? yea have a good night < 333