exception - b. togami

this was a request btw ^^
togamis adorable i love him im so excited to write this- but on a side note thank u all so so much for requesting!! it means a lot that my stories are getting noticed after years on different accounts for different fandoms i was in. i think i'll stick with this one tho
''
anyways enjoy the story and i'll try to get the requests that are already listed done by the end of this year, along with christmas specials <33

——-

  ((he's ur boyfriend in this btw hfjfjdj))

  "come on, i can't wait all day!" a familiar voice banged on the door. you woke up startled, slipping on a fuzzy pair of slippers and heading to your door before they kicked it down.

  "what!? it's so early..." you yawned, rubbing your eyes. the boy snickered. "did you not get woken up by the morning announcement? you're hours late for breakfast. it's 11." he told. you croaked your neck to the side, looking at the clock. he was right.

  "alright, alright, fine. but what did you come to my room for?" "am i not allowed to spend time with my girlfriend?" he chuckled, pushing you back onto the bed. "besides, you said you'd feed me strawberries."

  "what am i, your slave now, kuya?" you jokes, and he covered the bottom half of his face with his left hand. "d-don't call me that. can we just go get strawberries? i wanna head to the library asap."

  you sighed. "at least let me get ready, stupid." he turned around and scoffed. "it's eleven." you rolled your eyes back in response. "you're the one that woke me up. you expect me to wake up fully clothed!?"

  he giggled, taking a seat on your bed and rolling up his pant leg. you picked out clothes before coming to a stop, watching him trace little hearts on his skin and smiling. he looked at peace for once. you smiled and shut the door, changing into your clothes and fixing your hair.

  you brushed your teeth, spitting the rest into the sink and pulling on your shoes. "okay, ready to go?" you smiled, opening the door and leaning your head out.

  "of course, darling." he stood up and grabbed your hand, pulling you out the door. he looked so happy as he walked. for once you felt like the boy was truly happy, and didn't have anything to disturb him. well, minus the killing game.

  you headed to the dining hall first, opening the fridge. "good morning, y/n." aoi smiled, snaking her arms around your waist in a tight but loving hug. "morning, hina." she smiled at togami, before heading back to sakura.

  he held the strawberry package in hand as you skipped ahead. he smiled at how energetic you were. "y/n, can i ask you something?" you stopped skipping, turning to look back at the tall blonde boy. "how come you wake up so late? do you stay up all night?"

  you sighed. "yeah, somewhat. i'm too scared to go to bed by myself, but i'm too scared to ask to spend the night with someone. it's just easier to sleep during the day." you said sadly, and togami frowned. "hey," he started, pulling you by the hand towards his chest. he looked down at you, eyes drifting from your eyebags to your lips. "if you're ever scared, spend the night with me. i'll protect you." he smiled strongly, planting a feather light kiss on your cheek.

  you quickly followed after him, entering the library still a blushing mess. he pulled a chair up along with a lamp. he attached the cord into the outlet and pressed the switch, as light shone through the lamp shade.

  he pulled a book out from the side of the desktop. it hadn't been touched since no one had been in the library since he last arrived.

  "what? are you just not gonna let me sit down?" you pouted, to which he chuckled. he patted his lap, signaling for you to sit down there.

  you gulped anxiously and sat down on his lap, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around the back of his neck. he blushed and pulled out the book.

  you smiled as he began to read to you. in between each chapter you'd give each other quick pecks and feed each other strawberries. eventually, the story was finished and it was just about nighttime. byakuya closed the book and threw the strawberry container in the trash.

  byakuya slipped the book into the bottom bookcase and grabbed your hand, flashing you a quick smile before opening the door to leave the library. as he walked his hair fell in his view, to which he flipped his head to get it to move.

  you stopped back at his dorm room and locked the door. he threw you a hoodie and some sweatpants. "are these yours?" you asked, and he smiled a bit. "the sweatpants are old but yes, the hoodie has been worn a few times." you blushed, knowing he wanted you to wear it, and headed to the bathroom.

  you brushed your teeth and changed clothes. you held the sleeves to your cheeks, embracing the soft feeling against your skin and inhaling his vanilla like cologne scent.

  you come back out and he's changed into a pair of green and white striped pj pants, and a white t shirt. his hair is messy and he has his glasses off. "hi sweetheart" he smiled.

  you blushed and sat in the bed next to him, him embracing you in his arms in a spooning like position.

  "goodnight. i'll always protect you because i love you to bits."
"i love you too, more than you think."

—-

I WROTE THIS WHILE SLEEP DEPRIVED UhhhhuUhHhH anyways ill be putting out a chapter this weekend i think i dont wanna promise things but I THINK