shaken - k. momota

i think ill do the shuichi req next if i find a storyline

anyways another comfort chapter for me because im stupid 😀

tw for anxiety attacks

"i'm home!" kaito yelled through the doorway, a smile on his face; but that smile quickly disappeared as he saw you hugging your knees in the corner of your bedroom.

"hey hey no whats wrong?" he asked, worry becoming visible in his voice. he knelt down to your level and took hold of the side of your face. you met eyes with him, feeling your heart shatter looking into his violet eyes filled with concern.

  "hold on a second." kaito muttered, getting up and heading to the bathroom. you heard the water run and he came out with a wet rag. he pressed the rag to your face, the warming sensation of the towel helping you to calm down.

  "thank you." you smiled at him, starting to slowly catch your breath. he held your hand throughout this. when the towel was no longer warm he allowed you to rest your head on his chest. his fingers ran through your h/c hair smoothly, putting you at ease.

  he would sometimes reach for the side of your face and stroke his thumb across your cheekbone, which made you blush a little bit. with one tight squeeze, he pulled away and looked at you.

  "do you want to talk about it?" he asked gently, not wanting to alarm you by remembering the whole disaster you just had to go through.

  you nodded quickly, sitting up and crossing your legs. you folded your hands together, pushing them off one another in a way of fidgeting.

  "i was at kaede's music festival and i didn't feel well. at first i thought it was just a stomachache, so i went to the bathroom. i felt like i was gonna be sick. i quickly left knowing it was because of the overwhelming crowd, and headed back home. i still need to apologize to her and i'm afraid she'll hate me." your voice cracked at the last part, letting your soft side creep out as he wrapped his arms gently around you.

  "we both know kaede well. she won't ever hate you. i promise. she knows you have anxiety. she knows what you're going through, and she knows its hard. so do i." he slid his hand from the middle of your arm to your soft, small hands, squeezing them to reassure you, and flashing the classic kaito momota smile.

  "now whaddya say, can we go eat a ton of snacks and watch stupid movies?" you giggled. "sure thing." grabbing his arm, you walked to the couch as he grabbed the snacks.

this is literally the shortest thing ive ever written im so embarrassed with myself anyways ill get back to requests now i really shouldnt be venting through wattpad hdjdjd