Bio

Name : Satsujin Karma(Babayaga/Ghost)

Age : 15

Status : Lonely

Personality : Intelligent/Cocky/Gambler

Favorite Things : Nicknames/Knives/Guns/Milk Coffee/Shy Girls/Introverts/Teasing/Books

Background :

Karma was an Assasin back at the age of 11. He was known as the 'Ghost' or 'Babayaga' because of the way he kills. He used to kill people in their sleep with either a knife or a silenced gun. Karma has never been caught killing anyone by the Police or by the Government themselves. At the age of 7, Karma's Mother got killed by his father because of relationship issues. His father attempted to kill Karma as well but failed due to the fact that Karma fought back and killed his father out of pure rage. Eversince then, He pursued a life of crime. At the age of 15, He decided to go under the radar of the Police and The Government to finally live a normal life. He got sick and tired of always seeing blood and dead bodies wherever he goes. Because of that, He decided to enroll in the Advanced Nurturing High School that was enstablished by the Government to hide himself from the outside world until everything about his Assasin life is forgotten by society and the entire world.

Looks :

Name : Yami Hikari

Name : Yami Hikari

Age : 15

Status : Taken

Personality : Energetic/Caring/Nice

Favorite Things : Yu/Karma/Beef Bowls/Clothing

Background :

Hikari is one of Karma's friends back in elementary school. She felt very depressed when Karma left her all alone with Yu. She's now schooling at Minamikatsushika High School along with her Boyfriend and is still searching for Karma.

Looks :

Name : Tengoku Yu

Name : Tengoku Yu

Age : 15

Status : Taken

Personality : Depressing sometimes/Musically Invested/Awkward