ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 - ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏʏ

( I just wanna say I do not understand American schools systems so just pretend I know what I'm doing if you read this)

(Y/N POV)

I woke up this morning like every other day, although for some reason I was really feeling quite joyous so I decided to treat myself and made me and my mum some love heart-shaped pancakes. 

P.S I and my mum are all alone as my deadbeat dad decided to leave us so it's been quite difficult for my mum, I know little things like this will definitely cheer her up! 

Anyways I may have had too much chocolate on my pancakes but I was about to miss the bus so I gathered my stuff and sprinted to the bus stop, 

'oh, would you look at that a minute to spare?'

I felt a tap on my shoulder, "AH" I kinda got shocked

It was Molly, my bestie!

 "hey Mollie!", "Hey Y/N!, OMG DID YOU HEAR THE GOSSIP", 

I obviously was unaware as I am not what you would call a social butterfly, the only reason I'm friends with Mollie is that our mums have known each other since we were like five so we have just gotten along since. 

"Go on tell me the tea!", 

Mollie proceeded to tell me there was a new boy, whose name she stupidly did not catch, I love Mollie but she has no common sense.

 I mean we constantly have new people joining the school so I kinda just nodded as she kept talking, not necessarily taking in what she was saying but oh well...

After the 20-minute long bus journey we pulled into the school, I told Mollie I'd meet her in class as I had to grab a few books from my locker before class, that's when I saw him, 

This tallboy, deep green sunken eyes, dimples that lit up the halls, and hair so fluffy It was simply unexplainable, I think this was the new boy! 

although he seemed rather unusual, his uniform was not like ours he maybe had mistaken and put on his previous schools uniform, I mean first day nerves, it happens. I rushed to class, scanned the room, and found Mollie.

I quickly unpacked my stuff, suddenly the smell of the classroom was filled with a heavy but refreshing cologne smell, it was him again! 

The teacher welcomed him saying he was going to be joining us for the rest of the year, his name was Five? rather odd to name a kid after a number but who was I to judge

 His presence made me feel like It was only me and him in the room, I realised after zoning out for that moment that he was headed towards me......

'crap!'