ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 - 'ʜɪɢʜ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ'

TIME SKIP TO MONDAY 

(disclaimer- there are some TW- (drug, possible rape, emetophobia, violence) enjoy!

(Y/N POV)

Right today was the day of the dance and luckily I and Mollie went shopping yesterday and we managed to find some cute dresses for today, she was obviously surprised when I told her I was actually going to attend.

(the dress you will wear)

I did fail to mention I was going with Five, that is fully besides the point. Plus Mollie will make a big deal out of it and I'm not a big fan of that. 

I am quite glad he asked me maybe I should start engaging in the whole high school experience, I don't know how it'll go but I know I have Five, and that's all that matters to me.

Anyway, that whole dance was not happening until after school, so I needed to get ready and head out of the house.

I quickly gathered myself together and headed downstairs for breakfast

"Oh hey hun, I made some cheese toasties for you if you want one" 

yes, who doesn't love breakfast like that? 

'that's a win-win for me

"Also mum I'm going to get ready with Mollie for the dance after school if that's alright with you?"

"Absolutely! I'm sorry I won't be there to see you for your first dance but make sure you take photos to show me tomorrow"

"of course, don't worry it's just a silly dance anyway"  

I made sure to reassure her, I know my mum feels bad about missing out on these sorts of things because of her job but I know she cares and If it was not for her job we would most likely be struggling.

she gave me a hug and I left finishing my breakfast off on the way to the bus

"Hey Y/N!"

"Oh hey, Mollie, good to see you're in a good mood, whats up!"

"You'll never guess what!"

what is the point of that statement like just tell me!, of course, I'm going to be unaware of what you are on about. oof 

"Sam asked me to be his date to the dance!" she said jumping excitedly 

Sam has been Mollie's little crush for this past year, I was genuinely happy for her, although he is a dick and from knowledge and gossip, he is a playboy.

"That's so good Mollie, I'm so happy for you, just be careful alright" 

"IM GOING WITH FRICKIN SAM MATHESON"

yep alright she didn't take what In what I just said but oh well. 

I was about to get on the bus when I thought I heard someone shout my name 

"Y/N"

I turned around it was Five, he got off his motorbike and approached me.

"want a ride into school?"

I mean I did love riding with him, It was very calming and plus the route to school has some outstanding scenery.

I also wanted to avoid listening to Mollie, so yeah why not?

"sure" - I said getting on as he passed me the helmet 

We managed to overtake the bus and we carried on riding for a while, of course, the scenery was unreal. Gotta love California