ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 - ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ

𝗛𝗲𝘆 𝗜𝗳 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁, 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿 𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝘁'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿.

He was getting closer and closer to our table and I felt my heart in my throat, he asked if he could join our table and I gazed at him like an idiot unable to get the words out of my mouth. Mollie quickly stepped in "yeah no probs, sit next to Y/N" he sat down gave me a smirk (IT WAS SO CUTE) and then he kinda just got on with the rest of the class.

As the bell rang he again gave me a smirk and left, Mollie clearly could not contain herself

"SOMEONES GOT A CRUSH ON THE NEW BOY" she raised her eyebrows at me with a smile appearing on her face 

"ugh shut up Mollie"

I rolled my eyes and left to go outside for break, Mollie decided to leave me as I was evidently was not going to put up with her.

I saw him again, well now that I know his name, I saw Five outside. I decided that I acted a bit creepy by staring at him through the lesson like that earlier,

So I manned up and decided I was going to properly introduce myself and apologise for being a creep and ask him out, WAIT no, shit shut up, am I seriously crushing on him already sheesh, enough of arguing with myself, just talk to him.

I saw him standing by the gate all alone so now was the time, then

*WOOSH*

I think I'm dreaming did that boy just disappear into thin air, he was literally there and then blue energy waves surrounded him and he just disappeared, what in Einstein's name did I just witness,

 I physically could not comprehend what I just saw. I thought I was going to pass out.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom to wash my face making sure I am actually in school, hopefully alive, not completely dreaming.

I washed my face with cold water, looked in the mirror

(apparently, if you can see your reflection you are in fact not dreaming).

Yeah no, I am fully here and alive, unable to comprehend what I just witnessed. It was literal magic. Although I had no time to overthink this maybe I was just imagining things, I needed to get to maths before I got scowled at by Miss Pentle: 

she is always in a bad mood I am not risking getting on her bad side.

 I'm also going to keep what I saw to myself otherwise rumors that I'm crazy will start going around the school.

My maths class is small and I choose to sit alone as people bore me and plus I prefer working independently.

The smell filled my nose again. "oh no" I mumbled, great! he is now in my maths class. Of course, he came up and was going to sit next to me, like oh great, yeah I completely did not just see a teenage boy teleport (or whatever that was) and stared at him like a creep earlier, oh now I'm blushing, as bright as a tomato. At this point I wanted the ground to eat me up.

He sat down - "Hey Y/N we didn't properly talk, I mean you did seem to challenge me to a staring contest last class" *he smirks*...

Hmm, he seems nice. Bit flirty if you ask me. I finally stopped blushing

"yeah sorry, I'm not usually like that, just didn't sleep well"

oh yeah well done that masks the fact you stared at him for the last hour.

"Don't worry about it I sensed you're a bit awkward it's cute, and oh yeah! I'm Five in case you didn't catch my name!"

damn, he's confident flirting with me already.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I'll make it up to you, lunch?"

ok, miss confident where is all this confidence coming from.

"Yeah, sure I'd love to".

I'll tell you one thing he is a bit flirty but comes across as quite genuine, although I need an explanation for the whole break time incident. I'm determined to find out.

The maths class went quickly we didn't really chat much as we both needed to keep up with the work but we left class for lunch together.

I asked him

"so what brings you to California? out of all places?"

"My Dad and siblings moved out here as he got a new job here"

he was kind of stuttering, Kind of suspicious, but then again everything he says I'm going to want to question taking into consideration what I saw earlier.

We kind of just chatted and I found out he's got 7 siblings (WOW) and just you know just chatting. 

Trying to be friendly and getting to know him better. Although I purposely avoided asking him about what he did during break, maybe getting to know him and becoming close would be a good idea, to gain his trust and hopefully find out more.

But also did he even see me when he disappeared?

Lunch was over and we were not going to be in our next to classes together.

Wanna meet after school for coffee? he asked confidently

Not going to lie I was not expecting him to already become that comfortable but I was excited to find out more so I agreed and now I just needed to figure out a way to crack himopen and admit + explain what had happened!

who is this Five Hargreaves?

(ps sorry if this is bad plz leave feedback as I know I can be repetitive)