ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 - ʙɪᴋᴇ ʀɪᴅᴇ

(Y/N POV) 

I saw five returning with my lemonade 

He sat down quite nervously 

'Are you alright?'- I asked him with concern 

'mmm yeah why wouldn't I' 

He looked very anxious, I could not pinpoint why... 

Then he faced me, and his deep green sunken eyes locked with mine 

'If I'm being honest with you Y/N I think you may have seen something that is worrying you?' 

uh oh- so I was not dreaming 

(Five/ POV) 

I had to tell her as I know it was her who saw me, I feel like she should know the truth and plus from what I can tell I don't believe shes a gossip, she comes across as a trusting person' 

'God I better not regret telling her, or father will send me back to the adoption center' 

(Y/N / POV) 

Oh god! I really was not dreaming 

He told me we needed to go to a location where nobody would see or hear us otherwise we could be met with trouble with some bad people. Totally not scared for my life. 

I quickly downed my lemonade and he put the remainder of his coffee into his flask. 

The fact he does not waste anything is cute, caring about the enviornment- attractive much (teehee sorry)

We left, and I insisted we take my bike as I was not going to leave it, luckily I had pegs at the back of my bike, so he told me he would ride my bike and I could get on the back. 

I had to embrace him in a tight hug in order to not fall off and- GIRL  

OHHH 

MYYY 

GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only did he smell amazing but holding him so tight made me feel so secure and safe, I cannot put it into words but this boy is every girl's dream. 

We cycled for a while, I made sure to enjoy every second of it, I don't know much about him yet but this experience was something I'll definitely cherish, maybe write in my diary 

Yes, I keep a diary, shut up! they may be 'cringe' but when you have a bad day and look back on your good days it brightens your mood :) 

We finally arrived at this park which in all honestly looked abandoned and there was not a person in sight, I'm praying he doesn't kidnap me

then again would I mind *smirk* 

We got off my bike and he rested it against a tree and asked me to accompany him on a bench

now I started getting nervous. 

'so what did you see?' he asked in a concerned tone 

I mean, to be honest, how do I explain what I saw, I still am in utter disbelief. 

'I mean I was going to come to talk to you during break, as I felt bad that I didn't properly introduce myself, and next thing I know I see you literally disappear into thin air?' 

(FIVE/ POV) 

Right ok so my suspicions were correct she did see me

you know what screw my dad, he doesn't control my life and what I say or do, I'm telling her the whole truth if she freaks, I'll kill her? no Five don't be stupid'