ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 - <3

(Five/ POV)

I quickly ran over to Y/N

''WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU DO''

''oh hello pretty boy, this your slut?''

''SLUT! I don't who you think you are, you have a lot of nerve talking about Y/N like that, so suggest you return to where you came from''

''Oh if I don't what are you gonna do about it? hmm''

Ok that's it I have officially lost my shit

I pull out my pocket knife and put it against this girls throat

''Now you little bitch listen to me very closely, I see you even in the same room as Y/N I will hunt you and your little minions down, making sure you end up dead it a ditch now leave before I slit your throat and watch you bleed out in front of me''

The girl ran away crying - serves her right

but shit! 'Y/N'

she was lying unconscious on the ground

''Y/N Y/N Y/N'' Shit she wasn't waking up, she was breathing but I'm no doctor I have no clue what kind of damage that girl has done to her.

I don't have any time to call and wait for an ambulance

luckily I was fueled up from my morning coffee and I managed to teleport us to the hospital- never done that before, but It was successful.

I rushed in screaming for help and some nurses came and took her away I was not allowed to come. I was not about to leave I was allowed to wait in the waiting room until further updates.

I was so worried about her, I literally never worry about but there is something about Y/N I have these unexplainable feelings of care and passion towards her.

I had to get another coffee, I swear if that girl has caused her any damage they she will pay severely.

ugh only coffee machines

''cheap shit''

(Y/N POV)

I was awakened by a massive bright white light,

''where the hell am I?''

''HELLO, ANYONE''- I shouted

a nurse entered.

''Hunny no stay in bed, don't get up you need to rest you had an injury, ok? we called your mother she'll come to take you home in a bit''

Oh now it all came back Samantha... she fu*king knocked me out,

Wait who brought me here?

''excuse me, nurse?''

''yes hun''

''who brought me here?''

''oh this boy in a school uniform with dark hair and tall build, he is actually in the waiting room, want me to bring him in?''

''Oh yes please, If that's allowed?''

''Yes of course, two mins'' - she left

He must have brought me here, Then I see him walk-in

''Y/N omg thank god you are ok, how are you feeling?''

I couldn't contain myself, when he is concerned about me my heart melts it made me so emotional, I started crying.

''Ummm, Y/N you alright, you need someone to t-talk to...or f-food?'' he stuttered not know what to say

well, he obviously has no experience in how to comfort people. Or emotional women.