ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 - ᴅᴀᴅ

(Five/POV)

I got called down to the commission, I really am starting to get sick of it, I may be young, But I consider myself one of the better assasins the commission recruits, although this makes the handler assign me more tasks than everyone.

The woman forgets I have a life...

''Ahh Five, cute shorts, anyways today you're needed in Wisconsin, due to die 3 days ago. A guy tall, alcoholic and lives at 'address' ''

''mmh yeah is that all today?''

''yes, then you can go unless you wanna stick around with me later?''

''I'd rather put my head through a wall than spend any more torturous seconds with you''

she flirts with me every time she sees me I don't know what she expects from me, to marry her? what a lunatic.

I went down to grab a briefcase and headed to my location.

*WHOOSH*

I had some time to spare before I was issued to exterminate the guy. so I grabbed a reeses pieces from some random shop and headed to the location.

I walked in and It smelt exactly like Klaus's room, like an alcohol brewery, I was used to it, the stench was so overpowering and gross, oh well the quicker I get this done the quicker I can head back.

I teleported through- it's much easier that way

I saw the guy passed out on the couch,

''meh at least he won't even feel it''

*BANG*

a bullet through the head should hopefully be enough.

"Well time to head back, no need to waste time''

As I was leaving through the front door a photo caught my eye, so I glanced back

It was a little girl embracing her father in a hug and the photo frame was blue with letters surrounding it spelling 'dad'

"Oh, shit no way!"

The little girl was a younger Y/N

I just f*cking killed Y/N's dad!

Oh god, what do I do! what have I done!

(Y/N POV)

I woke up

"shit I must have fallen asleep"

I was in my bed meaning someone had carried me up here as I last recall I was on the couch.

"Five!"

I left to see if he was downstairs, he wasn't there but he had left a note on the countertop.

'Your snore loudly, call me :)' it read - Oh god I am so embarrassing, I didn't want to call him it's always

text > calls for me.

Text Convo

Y/N: Hey I saw your note, very funny you like embarrassing me? Anyway, I hope your ok and I had a great time hanging out with you yesterday . If you like we can meet tomorrow, I'm feeling much better now :) plus it's the weekend so I've not got any plans

I decided I was just gonna chill for the rest of today, these past few days have been quite a lot but having Five by my side has felt absolutely unreal, I've known him for two days but I feel like I've known him for much longer. He's really helped me through and made me feel less alone.