ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 - 'ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪᴇꜱ'

(I hope you are enjoying this so far, I understand I made Five a bit soft but that's how I imagine him in my mind. Next chapters I have some spicy stuff and ideas to expand on so make sure to add this book to your list, thank you if you stuck around to read, anyway enjoy)

SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AT 3:00 pm

(Y/N POV)

Ok ok... I need to start getting ready before Five comes.

You know what why not put a little bit more effort into myself today, I mean after all we are going out, not on a date, but then again...

No, we are meeting as nothing more than just friends. Like me and Mollie would.

I know we are just friends and I like it that way but there's this feeling in my gut like I want it to be more than that, although he probably does not feel the same.

I rummaged through my closet and found a tennis skirt, a sweatshirt, and a white turtleneck, pairing that outfit with some converse trainers

I then curled my hair, and for makeup, I did some basic eyeliner and some false lashes.

Not gonna lie I was feeling more confident than usual.

pop off Y/N

'Shit!'

I lost track of the time it was already 3:57 pm, I quickly grabbed my phone and managed to spray some perfume on myself before I left.

I told my mum I was heading out with Mollie for some pizza and a movie and that I'd be back soon.

I hate lying to my mum although I don't think I'm ready to introduce Five to her just yet.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

wait why is he knocking on the front door?

"Oh that's for me mum, that'll be Mollie," I said before she managed to get up off the couch to answer the door.

"oh alright sweetie, tell her I said Hi! have a good time and be home before 12! ok?"

"yes no problem mum sleep well, love you bye"

I quickly left and shut the door behind me.

"Five I purposely asked you to use the back door, my mum could have seen you!"

"she'd love me, I don't see the issue"

"yeah yeah, don't flatter yourself" - I said and he rolled his eyes.

"right stop annoying me already, where are going first" - I was just eager to get away from the house so my mum wouldn't see me with him.

"Oh, it's your lucky day Y/N! no walking today, you get to experience the pleasure of riding with me on the 'Fiesty Five' my motorbike"

"'THE FIESTY FIVE' PHAHAHAHAHA" - I could not contain myself it was so hilarious he said it with such confidence and pride, It was absolutely adorable.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"right you are done laughing at me? here's your helmet hop on" he said clearly fed up with my bullshit.

I sat on the back and had to place my hands on his waist embracing him in a tight hug.

I felt so little next to him, yet so safe and secure.

I did not want to let go, knowing it was just me and him at that moment brought a warm smile to my face, which luckily he didn't see. As my smile is horendous.

(Five / POV)

As we got on I felt her grip my waist tightly, her hands were so small soft as they slid across my waist, to top it off she smelt like a goddess, she smelt like a garden of roses.