Chapter 9 - drunk

(Y/N POV)

ughhhhhhhhhh

Why is the sun blinding me, my eyes were heavy, my head felt like someone was drilling through my head, all my muscles were aching

what the hell happened last night?

Well either way I'm in pain. At least i've ended up at home which is a good sign, but I physically cannot move a muscle

"MUMMMM!" I screamed

I heard her footsteps go up the stairs with each step she took, the heavier the sound got, the worse the ringing in my ears. I think she entered, my head was spinning -the room was spinning, oh god!

I ran to the bathroom at lightening speed, I think I might have had something last night, since i was about to throw my guts up.

My mum came into the bathroom and held my hair back making sure I was ok, I think I was there for a solid thirty minutes in agony, my body getting rid of whatever i intoxicated myself with,I will admit I felt better.

I left the bathroom and crawled my way back to bed, my mum brought me a glass of water and some toast, I drank the water but even the sight of toast was revolting to me.

"Hun what happened last night you are a mess?, and don't even lie to me" she gave me a concerned stare

I mean I might aswell tell her what I remember, the night was kind of a blur but she deserves to know. God lets hope it doesn't cause an argument. The sounding of screaming will make my head blow.

"umm well, I went to the dance with Mollie, then we got invited to some party, which I went to WITH! Mollie. At the party I admit I had two or three drinks and nothing more, then I remember falling asleep and now i'm here"

Oh god! That was one of the worst things I've ever had to say to my mum, I think my actions have truly disappointed her , I'm not lying to her either but she rarely gets upset with me and I never intend to cause her stress or anger as that's not the type of daughter I am, I am just praying she does not loose her shit right now.

"Well listen hun, I'm glad you are being truthful, I know it's hard im sorry. although I hope you learnt your lesson on the drinking?"

wow she wasn't mad, I think she feels bad for me? alright then I will take that!

"But y/n who was this 'Five' boy who brought you back home last night?"

Oh crap, Five took me home! I'm praying he didn't say anyhting, god my mum knows about him.

"Oh umm....Five.......well.......ummmm, he is a friends, new, joined last week"

"well you better thank him, he is such a gentleman, he took you home after he found you asleep, well done for embarassing yourself like that by the way, I'm glad you have a friend besides Mollie, I quite liked him and I hope to see him around!" she said with a smile and left

Ok I have no idea what that boy said to my mother, but for her to like someone the first time she meets them, now that is a first.

I can't believe he had to take me home, at least he wasn't a dick and left me there, I'll thank him another time but right now I need rest before I'm sick again.

NOTE TO SELF- DON'T DRINK EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

(Five/POV)

what the hell have I done !

what the hell do I do!

WHAT THE HELL!

I think i've been pacing round my room since 4am, its now currently 8am.