Chapter One: Peculiar Encounter ( Elouise's POV)

It's 7 am, the alarm rings on your nightstand as you reach to stop it, "Jesus Christ".

Feeling tired, you jump out of bed and get ready. An hour passes by and your friend, Nicole pulls up in front of your house, "Ugh, get in already!" she says, rolling her eyes. You hurry out the door and yell, "Tsk, I'm coming, I'm coming!" You get in the car feeling very anxious, but your friend decides not to give a bleep.i

You finally arrive and you stay inside the car for absolutely no fucking reason. Nicole steps out first and opens the door on your side and says with her clout glasses on, "Ello there, you done?"

You roll your eyes as you step out. You go separate ways since you have different majors. When you are finally alone, you exhale and lean against a pillar. Sliding down on the cool floor, you open your phone to find no notifications to be of distraction, since it's still early, you sit there to scroll through your instagram feed. After a few minutes pass, you hear footsteps approach. "Haha! Elouise right?"

You sit there, looking up feeling quite surprised since you've never seen her before...

"Uh, who are you-"

"I have heard so much about you!" She pulls you into a hug. "Who is this?!?!?"

You exhale and push her away gently, "Who are you?" She chuckles, "Oh sorry! I really should introduce myself, I'm Pitbull" Right, this wouldn't please your curiosity. "Hah...and how do you know me?"

"Oh, well my boyfriend told me." she said with a smile on her face. "And who is your boyfriend?" you ask, starting to feel displeased. She continued with a smile on her face "Renjun, I hope you know him?"

"..."

Your heart is beating faster by the second, you can't think straight "R-renjun?" that's all that could come out of your mouth. Pitbull has some sarcasm in her voice this time, "Haha, I guess you do know each other very well based on your reaction. You struggle to stand up as all your memories with him resurface. "Is..is he here?" You can see her clench her fists, "Oh yes he is..."

You grab her shoulders and stutter, "W-where..where is he!" Pitbull growls and grabs you by the hand, leading you to a different side of the building. She leads you to a hallway of lockers and you think, "This..can I see him again? Can I really.. No. Impossible, we didn't even part on good terms, how could I..." Before you could contemplate further, Pitbull pushes you against the lockers and....kisses you?!?!?!