CHAPTER SIX: HUUHHHH

Elouise ran out of the room and felt flustered after that moment with Renjun, she went to somewhere where she could be alone. "AGHHH WHAT THE FUCK." She vented to no one but herself. She started muttering to herself for about 10 minutes until she heard a mug break. "Elouise what the fuck were you talking about?" Nia said from the door.

She jumps and turns around, "Did you hear..."

"Well shit elouise i don't know." Said Nia sarcastically. "Soo, did Renjun lick your eyeballs? Or are your eyes puffy for some other reason."

"AY, NIA GET OUT!" Elouise exclaimed with embarrassment.

"YOURE IN THE FOCKEN DRIVEWAY."

Elouise flees with her nightgown at 4 pm. She runs for a while until she falls into Renjun's arms.

"Elouise..." He says under his breath.

"R-renjun..." She answers back.

The two are in the driveway but they couldn't care less, they embraced and kissed while rain started to pour.

After Mikeila finished sniffing their pound, They got into their limo and said to their driver, "HURRY UP BUGGERFACE." Mikeila takes the wheel instead and drives downtown.They see a couple but not really because they don't know how to use the wipers.

Renjun sees the limo in the distance and yells, "ELOUISE!" He turns around to block the limo even though its helpless. ...

Bam.

"Im MeatBeater01 and you're watching disney channel."