CHAPTER 2: CHILLING WITH PITBULL?!?!?!?

Pitbull slams you to the locker. "Ugh you're so hot, baby..."

You gasp at the sudden movements they make. "P-Pitbull..." You stutter out loud. "S-stop... Y-you have a b-boyfriend..."

"So what? You're the only one I need right now.." Pitbull leans close enough for you to smell their breath. The smell of weed.

Suddenly, you hear a clatter of things fall to the floor. Both of you turn your heads to the source of the sound. There was a boy, so handsome, beautiful eyes, so short but that doesn't matter babyyyy.

"After everything we've been through..." Huang Renjun says, eyes fogging with tears. He gets overwhelmed and runs away, crying.

"Damn." Pitbull turns back to you. "Back to what we were doing men..."

You pull away from them, anger filling inside of you. "First of all, you didn't ask for MY consent. Second of all, we just met, what's wrong with you? And lastly, Renjun is your literal boyfriend and you don't even love him as much as he loves you. He doesn't deserve such a piece of crap like you." You seethe. You pushed Pitbull away and ran after where Renjun went, hoping to see if you could still catch up to him.

"Ok man... hotel room service no more I guess" Pitbull shrugs and goes back to their dorm.

-------------

You see Renjun, outside of the main building, sitting under the shade of a cherry tree. You slowly walk toward him, unsure whether you should approach him and comfort him or leave him be. You decided to approach him cuz duh, you're Elouise.

"Hey Renjun..." You say, looking down at him. He looks up at you. Goddamn he's sexy. Wait what? No no Elouise stfu man

"What do you want?" Renjun shouts at you. "You were literally making out with my girlfriend and still think that we'd even be friends??? Get Out"

You respect his wishes and leave. You then cry yourself to sleep at night, knowing that he might hate you forever.