CHAPTER 5: POGGERS

Am I really catching feelings for Elouise? She's so smart, pretty, and looks like a nun. I like milfs. Wait what? Renjun's train of thought stops after hearing a loud cry from the garden.

It was Janina protesting with a cardboard outfit. "CEDRIC SHOULDNT BE DEAD. CEDRIC SHOULDNT BE DEAD."

People gave her looks so she neighed at them and poked them with her wand. She twirled and jumpes around like a frog, creating a choreography along with a soap opera song "CEEEEDDDRRRIIIIICCCC MY LAAAUUUVVVVVVV CEEEEDDDRRRIIICCCCC MY LOOOOOVVVVEEEEE". Nicole walked in on this scene and immediately evacuated.

"Hey Renjun" Elouise walks into the class and sits beside Renjun. Renjun blushes at the sight of her.

"H-hey Elouise..." Renjun stutters. "You look so good today."

"What?" Elouise says. "Sorry I didn't quite catch that."

"I said you looked dead today!" GODDAMIT RENJUN

"Oh..." Elouise looks a bit hurt but she laughs it off.

Nia comes in the class and she kisses the blackboard "hey babe". She was dating the blackboard. "HEY BABY" Nicole shouts from across the room.

"I thought I was baby" the Rock says.

"..."

After class, Renjun grabs Elouise's arm. "H-Hey Elouise..."

Elouise turns around. "Yeah?"

"I-I..."

"You...?"

Renjun closed his eyes and kissed Elouise hard. They both grip each other and everyone in the class looks at them.

"WHAT THE FAWK???" Mikeila screams. "See this could be us BUT YOU GUYS ARE PLAYING"

"Who are you talking to?" Nicole asks.

Mikeila stares at Nicole in disapproval and shakes their head.

Janina cries from how much drama there was and Nia cries because Elouise is losing that virginity tonight man.