CHAPTER 4: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YUMMMYYYYYYY

After all that happened, you start to walk to your kitchen in the cozy presence of your home, you start to wonder and worry about Renjun. "Injun-ah... im sorry". You didn't know if he would ever forgive you, or even acknowledge your presence after that. You felt guilty. You wanted to explain everything to Renjun. You felt like a traitor. Then suddenly you hear a knock on your door...

"Mikeila Simons?"

It was your friend from britain. You had a great respect for them, why? Because they were friends with the one and only, Queen Elizabeth II.

"It's been so long! How are you?" said the foreigner with their sexy accent

"Mikeila... it's great to see you I missed you so much, but I feel like my whole worlds tearing apart"

They start to have worry in their eyes as they place the box of donuts and coffee on the table near the sofa, they bring you to the couch before they start to make their way to your fridge. They reached for the box of ice cream and got a spoon. Finally, Mikeila sat down while giving you the things, and opened the box of donuts and took a sip on their coffee.

"What happened?" the younger began to speak

"Remember Renjun from our class in kindergarten? I like Renjun now but..."

Elouise starts sobbing. Bawling. Mikeila was worried and was prepared to become the therapist of the day.

"Y'know Elouise... If only you chilled in Cedar Rapids-"

"THAT'S IT"

Elouise starts realizing what the mistake was. The wrong thing that happened. She didn't chill in Cedar Rapids.

"I have to go now, thank you so much for the advice I'll come back later here's the TV whenever you feel like it go watch, brb"

Mikeila was confused but shrugged it off and started to read Quackity ffs about how much of a chad he is and stares at the "I AM CHILLING IN CEDAR RAPIDS" tweet on their lock screen then proceeds to start watching Tommyinnit on the TV.

"Ah my best bro seems to be doing well, pog."

Elouise POV

You went to Cedar Rapids to chill. No, she bolted, speedrunning while the dream music was replaying in her head. Finally, she found a table to sit at. It was coincidentally the same table Hillary Clinton sat at to Pokemon GO to the polls.

"Renjun, I'm sorry. I love you, I wish I could explain everything to you, I don't like Pitbull, I never liked Pitbull, I was pushed against my own will. I'm sorry"

You sob again while listening to Ricky Montgomery songs, It starts to rain and thunder but she didn't care, all she wanted was Renjun.

Renjun POV

I heard everything. I hurt her feelings. I misunderstood everything. Elouise likes... me? I know I'm a hot talented gentleman but I never knew it could be Elouise, her type was always the daddys and dilfs. I'm just... Renjun, its fascinating she was able to find something in me"

You start blushing with the thought of it

"What lolzers"

You go to Elouise, you say

"It's okay. I understand now, I heard everything. I'm so sorry for doing this.

Readers POV

Elouise was surprised and jumped a little

"Y-you heard everything?!" there was a stern and extremely worried tone in her voice

Renjuns spoke "I'm not sure, I only started to hear it when you said "I wish I could explain everything to you I-"

"NONONONO SHUSH" Elouise cuts him off

They both laugh and wheeze at the same time. Elouises tears began to fade away as her sunshine appeared in front of her even in the rain. They forgot about the fact it was raining and Elouise squealed as the thunder raged upon the sky, she clinged on to Renjuns shoulder as the result of being frightened.

"I- uh I'm s-sorry"

Elouise blushed and hides her face

"Hahah it's okay"

Renjun wasn't okay. He was a blushing mess, if it weren't for the loud rain and dark atmosphere and looking the other direction, Elouise would've seen the boy was having the same feelings as her and heard his heartbeat going wild.

"Let's go home then?" Renjun still not recovering from the occurrence

Elouise nods and they make their way home, first to Elouises house

"Thanks for taking me home, I'll see you tomorrow I guess"

"S-sure" Renjun didn't even realize he was stuttering

"Stay safe, goodnight"

"You too. Goodnight Elly"

Elouise looks to Renjun one more time and finally closes the door, forgetting she left the british person on tour on the sofa.

Mikeila was smirking and squealing out of happiness for their friend

"S-shut up" Elouise says out of embarrassment

They start to talk about Britain and Renjun, after that Mikeila went home and left with their limo.

Elouise went to bed thinking about how what happened was such a Y/N moment, she finally drifts to sleep and awaits for the morning.