CHAPTER 3: ME GUSTA BABYYYYYY

You fix your hair and wipe your tears after your encounter with Renjun.

Your other friend Janina bumps into you, "You alright?" She asked.

You stare at her for a moment with disbelief and replied as enthusiastically as you can, "Uh... yeah, alright!".

Janina smiled and walked past again and you let out your breath you didn't even know you were holding in.

After class, you eat with your friends and act like nothing happened, then you saw Renjun...

You felt like you wanted to cry but you didn't want to seem weak. You gazed at his beautiful features and his soft hair wanting to touch it.... wait no Elouise- what are you thinking?

You look back at your friends with a smile and see that they were talking to each other and felt left out. You tried to look for Renjun to only see him disappear. You sigh and go back to eating your food.

When it was time to go home, Nicole tried to catch up to you and tapped your back, "Hey... uh are you sure you're alright?" She asked with a concerning look.

You looked at her trying to find for an answer, "Uh... yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be?" You replied.

Nicole had a sad look on her face and pulled you to a more private room and said, "Well the school is exploding with rumors between you and Pitbull. She said you tried to kiss her without her consent!"

You had a shocked face on your look thinking how would that bitch even come up with a great lie just like that.

"Well... is it true?" Nicole asked. Her voice was breaking and you knew she already felt hurt.

"What? You really think that?" You replied in disbelief that even one of your best friends would think such things.

Her face started to relax into a more pity look and said, "I'm sorry, I was just making sure. Of course I would never think you'd do that but... you know me. I need actual confirmation for everything."

You nodded not even looking at her and then you started to feel worse. You felt like you needed to cry and let everything out but you won't even let your own best friend see you cry. Everything felt so heavy and you wanted to go and cry yourself to sleep with the thought of everything, especially Renjun hating you. "I-I need to go..." you said leaving the room and rushing to your dorm crying.