Extra Summary

Hello people of wattpad,

I have too many thoughts and half-baked ideas that I will probably never turn into stories, so I thought instead of just keeping them to myself, I'd post them here.

What I post will definitely vary, sometimes it will be a vague plot, or maybe just a general idea that could be used in a plot somewhere else. It may even only be a title that has a hidden meaning. I also get randomly inspired to put together book covers (that I have absolutely no plot for) and aesthetics. 

These can be used for inspiration or even to write your own stories off of. While they are my original ideas and works (unless stated otherwise) I encourage you to use them for yourself, as they are doing no one any good sitting here :) If you do plan on taking one of my pieces using it in your own work, I would love to see it so please message me; I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

The book covers will have "your title here" in place of an actual title, so if you do want to use that cover, just message me about it and I will swap it out for your title. I can also add stuff to it to make it more personal, and I won't even put a watermark (I think that's what it's called) on it. I genuinely don't care if you use these posts, I just have to get them out of my head :)

Something I have just started making is casts, in which I find a photo (of a real person) who looks like how I picture the character in my head. I then make a "collage" with that person's real name and the character's name. This helps me keep track of what my characters look like when I'm writing as I find it a lot easier to look at someone for features then read them off a list. I do sometimes have trouble finding the names of these real people though (I look on Pinterest), but if you want me to do this, I will try my best. Just message me with a generals description and overall look (ex. shy, artsy, etc.) and I'll see if I can find something :)

That's all for now,

Kyla :)

***Extra note- I do not own any of the images I use, most (if not all) are from Pinterest; I just make stuff with the images. Just wanted to point that out :)