Chapter 1: Kei....

~Y/N POV~
6:00 AM
I woke up,washed my face and went to the next room beside mine to check on my 5 year old sister,she was still sleeping,I left the room after fixing my sister's uncomfortable position and headed to knock on Kei's door.

"Kei?" I asked and the door opened,revealing a tall salty blonde boy who was my Best Friend,
"Morning Shorty...." he said as he took his bag from the floor of his room and walked beside me to the kitchen,we were greeted by Auntie Kimiko (Kei's Mom) "Good Morning!" I said in return as I helped her prepare the table,Kei sat down as I placed the food that Auntie cooked.

"Nii-Chan?" Ayumi's little voice called out and I looked over to see her sleepy figure stumble to the table "Yumi,what's wrong?" I asked her as she climbed onto my lap,she hugged me "I want to play with you and Kei-NiiChan later..." she mumbled,Kei placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair a bit "We'll play when I get home...." he said and Auntie cleaned up the table while Kei and I went to the door, we opened the door and I saw Tadashi standing there,waiting for Kei "Tadashi-Nii!" Ayumi said as she ran up to him and hugged him "Hello Yumi-Chan..." he said as he patted her head and giving her a soft smile "Bye Kei.... See you later!" I said as I gave a quick hug and smiled "See you Angel,You too Shirmpy..." he said as he ruffled both mine and Yumi's hair and walked away with Tadashi "Watch Him for me Tadashi!" I said and he nodded,giving me a thumbs up and a smile.

We went back inside and Auntie Kimiko was getting ready for work,I went to the bathroom and bathed Yumi,after she was all clean,I went to get myself ready,It was Tuesday today so I don't have to attend homeschooling,I was going to the rink and Yumi was going to a Daycare.I packed her some extra clothes,some of her school things and snacks,I took my bag and checked if I had the house keys,wallet, phone and my inhaler.....I headed to the door and by this time,Auntie Kimiko had already left for work,I walked to the Daycare and dropped off Ayumi,I then head to the Ice Rink and started to practice.

I've been participating and winning The Figure Skating Olympics for 8 years now,I started skating when I was 7 years old and I grew fond of it,I would get tired which would be a problem for my breathing but I always carry my inhaler and some pills with me in case something happens.

It was already lunchtime,I placed my skates in my locker and put on my sneakers,I grabbed my duffel bag,to check if I had left something valuable in it since I was gonna go eat outside for a couple minutes and there were people in the rink area,I opened it and I saw Kei's Extra pair of clothes,water bottle and Jersey was in there with my clothes 'These are Kei's Clothes and Water....What are they doing here?' I said as I took his jersey out '11'  It was printed in Black 'He must've misplaced it....' I said as I took out his other pair of clothes 'I'll just take these to him later.... Yumi also said that she wanted to go to Kei earlier so I guess it's okay...' I said as I folded them and placed them back in the bag and placed it in my locker.

I went out to eat Lunch and after a few minutes, I went to my locker and took out some activity sheets for my lessons and filled them out while I waited for my full tummy to settle down.After a few minutes I finished my worksheet and placed it back in my locker,I pulled out my Skates and changed into them again,I placed my shoes in the locker and I went back to the Rink and practiced a bit more.

-Bzzt-Bzzt-Bzzt-
My phone rang and I got out the rink and turned off my alarm,I changed out of my leggings and into my white skirt and Striped shirt,I putted on my shoes and arranged my things in the locker,I took out the duffel bag, along with my shoulder bag that contained my phone,wallet and inhaler.

-Bzzt-Bzzt-Bzzt-My phone rang and I got out the rink and turned off my alarm,I changed out of my leggings and into my white skirt and Striped shirt,I putted on my shoes and arranged my things in the locker,I took out the duffel bag, along with my ...