The Beginning of the End

Okay, that's the end! Thanks for reading! Bye!

 .

xD Okay, I'm just kidding! Don't hate me quite yet! Yes, that's the end of this book, but there's still a sequel coming! So really... it's only the beginning of the end!  :D 

Look at this... Exactly four months later, The Memory Jar is finally finished! According to my computer, I wrote the first chapter August 16, 2012 and wrote the last December 16, 2012. That's amazing, I didn't realize this was that long of a journey! xD 

 I know you all probably hate me for leaving you with an ending like that, but I promised a sequel! I've already chosen the title and planned out the first 5-6 chapters. I'd like to plan out the whole thing before I start it completely, but who knows, if it takes too long I'll just start writing and updating anyways. 

The sequel will be entitled.....

Throw It All Away

I'm going to try and plan it with just as many twist and turns as this book, but we'll see! I hope you'll all still continue to follow and read Zayn, Dana, and everyone else's journey! (I may even choose to add in another person's perspective, along with Zayn and Dana's as in this book! :))

Acknowledgements will be posted at the end of the complete story, so at the end of the next book! :) 

Please: Even if you've been a silent reader up to now, leave a comment and/or vote!

I love to hear feedback, as always, but this is the end of the first book, what do you think about it all? What're your guesses as to what will happen? What's going to become of everyone Dana's left behind, and what's life with her mother going to be like? 

Please, I love hearing your guesses and reading your comments, they mean the absolute world to me! :) 

Massive thank you to you all for reading this story, it means the world, and I hope you will all continue to read the sequel! 

-Kay-

xxx