Chapter 3 New Members Part 1

You and Kirito were currently walking through a forest on floor 11, which counted as a dungeon. Trees danced around you in the wind. It was getting close to dusk but you could still see. You had your menu open with a map showing the location around you. You have been trying to level up your mapping skill, but haven't gotten very far. You can only map in short bursts.

After a few seconds, an alert pops up on your menu saying 'Mapping Limit Reached' meaning you couldn't map anymore. You swipe your finger, putting the menu away as you look to Kirito who also has his own map out. He still looks the same, even after 6 months since this game began.

Over time, you two have gotten new armor. Kirito has a black cloak with blue stripes on the shoulders and a yellow moon symbol on the heart. Along with a small iron chestplate under it with a black shirt to go along with it. With his normal black pants on still.

You also have a F/C cloak that resembles Kirito's, along with white stripes on the shoulders to go with it. Under your cloak, you have a small gold chestplate with a moon symbol in the middle of it. Under the chestplate is a F/C shirt. You also had F/C pants on. (Just imagine Kirito's armor except it your F/C) You and Kirito continue to walk through the forest, killing the occasional fairly weak monsters that attack them. Until Kirito gets a message on his menu 'Mapping Limit Reached'.

He swipes his finger putting away the menu

"No luck" Kirito says a little tired

"Ya...it's getting late, wanna head back?" You said while looking up at the becoming dark sky

Kirito looks up as well

"Ya I guess..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

You gasp in shock from the sudden scream, and you and Kirito both in sync grab the handle of your sword expecting something to happen. Except, all you hear is metal clanging in the distance.

"Someone might be in trouble, lets go!"

"Right!"

(Timeskip)

"Here's to us, the Moonlit Black Cats! Cheers everyone"

"Cheers!"

The rattle of cups could be heard

You and Kirito sat at a table in a bar on floor 11, both holding cups. In front of you were 5 individuals.

"I got one more! Here's to our two friends who saved our lives, to Kirito and P/N!" A player in yellow armor cheered while holding out his cup to the two of you

"To Kirito and P/N!" The rest of the players said

Kirito help his cup up a bit nervous while you immediately held your cup out

"Cheers guys!" You said enthusiastically 

All the players said their thanks and introduced themselves. 

The leader was a tall man with brown hair and brown armor and pants. The was another short boy with yellow hair and a yellow cape and armor, along with a beanie on his head. The boy beside him wore green armor and a hat as well. The final boy wore purple armor along with brown and shady-yellow hair.

Then the leader, whose name was Keita, introduced the last member

"This here is Sachi, our spear wielder, we have Tetsuo our mace wielder up front, and would like her to join in there as well" Keita explained

Sachi gives a little glance towards your direction a little embarrassed. You both meet eye-contact, and you give her a warming smile. She smiles back.