eight!

INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, RL.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

INSTAGRAM!
__

karljacobs_ , corpse_husband, sykuwu, and 87,893 others liked this post!

ajsbbqsauce it's the most wonderful time of year :D

8,930 comments

tommyinnit uh thanksgiving is still a thing? it's still november..
|
ajsbbqsauce no lol SHUT UP YOU ARENT EVEN AMERICAN DUDE
|
tommyinnit im literally ready to block you, also you should be embarrassed to be american
|
ajsbbqsauce you act like i care, also jokes on you i'm not even american dipshit
|
badboyhalo_  language! o.O
|
ajsbbqsauce sorry muffin :D
|
tommyinnit WTF.. @/karljacobs_ come get your girl
|
karlojacobs_ ive been summoned?

corpse_husband so.. you and your lover boy have any plans?
|
ajsbbqsauce corpse, yk that niall horan does not live in NY. no need to remind me. ://

user83 wait is karl still there?
|
user6 i think so, especially bc i think the city is on lockdown?
|
user45 wait fr?

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITTER!
__

[ aj:D retweeted ]
karl :) | karljacobs_
hi guys so some slight issues, NY went into lockdown so i'm stuck here for.. a while. i'm so sorry in advanced if i don't stream as often. aj and i trying to make a good schedule to fit us both! tysm for understanding <3
4,392 retweets 231 quote tweets 104k likes

|
user7 will we get more #kalexis content tho..
|
ajsbbqsauce yup ;)

quackity4k should we emotionally prepare for you leaving us for your little girlfriend? 😢 (no offense aj you're v lovely, let us mourn pls)
|
dreamwastaken2 ikr, we lost him boys ://
|
CORPSE_alt youre telling me.. all she does is talk abt him
|
georgenootfound F :/

⊹⊱⊰⊹

REAL LIFE!
__

alexis sighed as she put her phone down, what was it that was going on between her and karl? by the end of this lockdown, will it change for the better or worse? or not even change at all?

why was she so worried anyways? she claims she doesn't like him but stays—

anyway, it was a snowy afternoon and the two were in separate rooms. which is quite surprising because as we know karl would join her, just because he enjoys her company.

aj never realized how extraordinarily boring her apartment was. she never really did much. other than drink an unhealthy amount of coffee, cry, watch her friends streams, stream, nap, and repeat.

alexis wondered if karl was bored, she wasn't used to worrying about another persons boredom because she was always by herself.

she got up from the couch to walk into her room to see karl on his phone, buried in covers. he looks up from his phone with an innocent smile, "hey, funny seeing you here."

she chuckled, taking a seat at the edge of the bed. "alright man, we can only do so much in this so called apartment. i propose we binge the harry potter movies."

karl jumped up excitedly, "uh.. yes!"

aj couldn't help but smile, "cool."

to which the two made their way over to the living room area, making themselves comfortable as the movie began.

picture this, they are currently at opposite ends of the couch, and sharing a blanket. whenever one of them recalled a line from the movie, they'd repeat it and try to say it in a british accent.

they failed to do it good of course, but it was funny. they both laughed hysterically about it.

when aj was focused on the movie, karl couldn't keep his eyes off of her. he didn't know why he was so drawn to her, he wasn't complaining, but it was just unexpected.

all karl could think about was cuddling with her, so, he of course, he asked. "hey aj," he called out, she glanced over furrowing her eyebrows. "hm?"

"do you uh, want to cuddle? it's pretty cold.." his cheeks burned red, nervous to heard what her answer would be.

her eyes widened a bit, a shade of red crossed her cheeks but she nodded. "id like that."

she crawled over, making her way into his warm embrace, he wrapped his arms around her.

and so there were, the so called 'friends' cuddling while watching harry potter. karl dug his head into her shoulder, which didn't seem to bother her.

aj grabbed his hands and began to trace the lines on his palm. she didn't know why, but it seemed like the best thing to do. boy, was karl glad she couldn't see him in that moment, he was as red as a tomato.

but after a good amount of time, she stopped and began to doze off. karl wasn't sure if she actually had. so he glanced over, trying his best not to move as much so she doesn't wake up. 

he sees her peacefully sleeping, he didn't even notice that he smiled to himself. reaching over for the control her turned off the tv, and wrapped his arms back around her and was quick to fall asleep shortly after.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

author speaks!
__
hi this one is kinda short
but pls i wanna know how
y'all feel abt me writing pretty
long RL parts..

i need feedback pls 😩😩💔💔💔

but yeah, as always, hope
you enjoyed!!

<3

⊹⊱☆⊰⊹