4

A movie that Gerard didn't know the name to was playing on the giant screen of the cinema while he and Frank lay on the grey sofa, the matching faux fur blanket atop of them. Gerard was only partly following the movie, his attention mostly on Frank's neck as he but, nip and pecked at it. He enjoyed kissing Frank's neck; the scorpion tattoo was a favourite place of his. He liked the way it slightly changed the texture of Frank's skin and, if you were close enough, could see a bruise forming through the ink. He loved all of Frank's tattoos, they turned him on immensely and could spend hours tracing each individual one. He'd designed a bunch for Frank and he was proud when he could see them on his skin, knowing that the hours he had taken to carefully design each one for his lover were etched into him forever.

Gerard really acted like a vampire when it came to Frank's neck, he was obsessed. While Frank watched the movie or pretended to Gerard didn't really know, his face stayed planted in his neck. He sucked at the scorpion tattoo, his favourite spot, for a while until he was happy with the results and trailed up, tugging at Frank's ear lobe and nipping along his jaw. He was happy to do this, very happy in fact. He enjoyed being free to kiss Frank, he could do that any time anyway. It wasn't against his rules, he could kiss Frank any time he wanted but most of the time, Frank initiated the kiss and Gerard followed. He didn't usually initiate things, it made him nervous but today he was feeling good.

After what felt like an eternity Frank turned his head towards Gerard, not quite kissing him but touching his lips. Gerard's eyes slipped closed, hoping and waiting for Frank to do something to him. Frank moved his hand to the back of Gerard's head, pulling their faces closer together, their noses touching but still not kissing him. Gerard could feel Frank's hot breath on his mouth, tasting of mint and coffee.

"I'm trying to watch the movie, bambola*," Frank whispered, so close to Gerard's mouth but not close enough. Gerard almost laughed at his words, because he knew that Frank hadn't been watching the movie, just keeping up appearances and making it look like he hadn't been the one to tell Gerard that he was going to fuck him in the one room Gerard's always wanted to be fucked in. It was a weird fantasy to want to be fucked while a movie played on a giant screen, and yet it wasn't Gerard's weirdest fantasy. His weirdest one was wanting to get fucked on a D&D table halfway through the game, and it had been just as incredible as he'd hoped it would be.

*'doll'

"We both know that's not true, Frankie," Gerard breathed, eyes darting down to Frank's lips. It was insane that he was still turned on after two orgasms so early in the day, but it was Frank and he knew that Frank knew that he liked a cock in his ass.

"You keep talking like that, you'll get a spanking, beniamino*," Frank muttered sternly, hands gripping Gerard's hair tighter.

*'darling'

"Is that so?" Gerard asked, and didn't wait for Frank to answer. He was tired of waiting for Frank to do it, so he launched forward and closed the tiny gap between them. Their mouths crashed together, both of them automatically opening them and allowing their tongues to swirl together while Frank clasped onto Gerard's long, black hair with both of his hands. Gerard had his hands at the back of Frank's neck and the back of his head, too. Frank slid closer to Gerard's, their chests touching and his knee between his legs, so close to where Gerard wanted it. Frank pulled away, tugging on Gerard's lower lip and biting it.

"Cattivo*," Frank growled. He hurled Gerard up by the waist and for a moment he thought Frank was going to put him on his lap, which he did, except he turned him towards the screen. His ass was directly on top of Frank's cock, hard and straining through his pyjama pants. He wasn't used to facing away from Frank in this position, it was rare they fucked like this because they both liked to be able to see each other when they did it. Gerard didn't care though, because Frank's hand was pressing against Gerard's clothed cock while pushing up to his ass. "Still so fucking hard after coming twice today, una tale troia**."