8

Frank didn't sleep at all that night, he was thinking too loudly. Gerard couldn't sleep either, he was curled up against Frank with his eyes closed, but he wasn't asleep. Frank was scared, but he'd decided that he was going to win for Gerard, he wouldn't let himself think that he wouldn't return and eventually laid down beside Gerard, both of their faces on one pillow. Gerard opened his tired eyes, staring dreamily into Frank's own. Frank couldn't put into words how much he loved Gerard in these moments, the small ones where they were both alone and it was quiet and nothing was happening. When Gerard looked at him like that, he could forget for a few moments and just enjoy being with him. He brought his hand up to brush at his cheek, pressing his thumb on his cheek. His face was warm and fit on Frank's palm, he was soft and pressed closer to Frank's hand.

"I'll come back, miele*," Frank whispered, his face too close to Gerard's. He wanted to kiss him, just allow himself to be with Gerard and forget for a while. They both had a good time this afternoon, better than great, but he wanted to be close to him again.

*'honey'

"I know you will. I'll kill her myself if you don't," Gerard said darkly, hand resting on Frank's waist. Frank didn't answer him and instead dove forward to kiss him. Gerard whimpered as Frank kissed him, parting his mouth for him and pushing into him. They moved closer to each other as Frank threw a leg over Gerard's hip and let their cocks grind against each other. They both gasped against the other's mouth as their cocks touched, both of them glad that they slept naked.

Frank didn't move his mouth away from Gerard's and continued to kiss him lazily. Their movements were desperate but slow, just allowing themselves to be with each other as Frank rocked against Gerard. Gerard had one of his hands on Frank's back, scratching at it and bringing him closer which trapped his cock against Frank's. His other hand laid on Frank's neck, keeping their faces together while Frank was still cupping Gerard's face with one hand and another palm pressed against the small of Gerard's back with the other. Frank kissed at Gerard's neck, moving down to his chest and wanting to suck his nipples, but that would cause them to shift and lose contact which neither of them wanted.

"Please," Gerard whispered, desperate. Frank knew what he wanted and he wanted it too. He used the hand that was on Gerard's spine to blindly feel for the lube, trying not to move from Gerard. Unfortunately, he couldn't find it without looking through his nightstand and reluctantly pulled away from Gerard which caused him to whine at the loss of contact. Frank found the bottle immediately though and brought himself back to Gerard, happily kissing him.

He tried not to break contact as he moved on top of Gerard, the blanket covering everything but his head and keeping the two of them warm in their bed. He uncapped the bottle of lube, spreading it on his fingers and using his hand to smother it onto his cock, letting out a gasp as his hand made contact with his dick and then using the lube that was left on his fingers to press one into Gerard's hole, not that he needed to be prepped. Gerard let out a groan at the intrusion, his mouth opening the way it did when he moaned. Frank could look at Gerard forever, he was ethereal. His eyes raked over Gerard's exposed body, from his bent legs to his soft belly and chest and up to his favourite part of Gerard; his blissed-out face. He had always wondered how one person could look like that, so perfect, so beautiful. Gerard's jet-black hair was in his eyes, covering his eyes. He pulled his finger out of Gerard's ass and used his other hand to move the hair from Gerard's eyes so he could look directly into the hazel coloured depths. Pretty.

"Così carino,*" Frank said as he lined his cock up to Gerard's hole, listening to Gerard's gasp as he pushed in slowly and bottomed out. Gerard wrapped his legs around Frank, pulling him closer and coaxing his head to his own. His nails clawed at Frank's back as Frank moved inside of him slowly, letting them both feel every moment. Frank kissed Gerard again, captivated by his mouth. He loved Gerard's mouth, especially when it was bruised from kissing Frank and red, a mix of their saliva coating his lips. He always tasted of coffee and cigarette, but Frank craved it all day and he would kiss him all day if it was possible.