Chapter 10

Yokoo covers his mouth as he lets out a quiet yawn. He doesn't want to make their teacher think that he wasn't paying attention. His tired face glances at the ticking wall clock; 7 more minutes till class ends then he'll be able to get out of this hell- I mean, school.

Then, a faint sound broke his concentration. Yokoo's tired expression soon became soft. He already knows who's making those familiar noises so he quickly glances at them.

He sees Kou attentively looking at their teacher before quickly passing a piece of paper to Mitsuba who let out a quiet giggle. In less than a second, Yokoo caught a glimpse of the paper; it's filled with messages and colourful doodles. He softly chuckles at his two dorky friends. It became a daily routine seeing them pass each other doodles and notes, and sometimes he sees the blonde bothering Mitsuba to let him borrow his scarf.

A few moments later, Yokoo heard his other friend giggle. He looks at Satou then Satou looks at him. They stared at each other's eyes before smiling and knowingly nodding. Why? Because today's the day where they finally take the blonde out of his oblivious shell.

RIIIIINNGGGG

Yokoo and Satou gave each other one last nod before gathering their stuff into their bag.

"Augh, I don't understand the equation at all!", Mitsuba complained

Kou snickers at him, "Well, you'd probably understand if you actually listened", he teased.

"Hey! Don't act like you weren't listening too, you idiot!", he yelled as he swings his schoolbag to his back.

The blonde scoffs as he hangs his bag on his shoulder, "Idiot? Hah! At least I understood half of the equation"

"Why you-"

Yokoo and Satou playfully roll their eyes while the other two continue to bicker over who's smarter. And before the two arguing boys get physical, Yokoo rests each of his hands on their shoulder which immediately caught their attention.

He gives them his usual smile and said, "How about we study for tomorrow's test together?", he recommended.

"Yeah", Satou agrees without hesitation, "But the library is probably full by now. So I wonder where we could study in peace", he added as he tries his best to hide a mischievous smirk.

Yokoo gives him an approving thumbs up for the support.

And without wasting another second, Kou volunteers to study at Mitsuba's place.

"Eh?!", The pink boy exclaimed.

Before he even gets the chance to object, Yokoo and Satou butts in.

"That's a great idea, Kou!", Yokoo said

Satou nods in agreement, "Now that you've mentioned it. We've never been to Mitsuba's place"

"Oh, I've been there a dozen times! I sometimes even stay for dinner!", Kou happily stated, "Mitsuba loves my cooking"

"Oh really now?", Yokoo looks at the blushing strawberry with a small smirk.

"Then it's decided. We're studying at Mitsuba's", Satou finally concluded.

"Hey! You guys can't just barge into my pla-"

Before the pinkette could even argue, his three friends already started walking out of the classroom talking about random stuff.

"Don't just leave me here you meanies!"

He huffs as he quickly catches up to them.

. . . . . . . .

"Kitty~! I'm home!", Mitsuba announced as he and his friends remove their shoes.