The Little Red Headed Girl

My name is June. I've been in the Glade for a week now. I'm the youngest Glader here... Well, sorta... My brother is here also... His name is Jeremy. We came up in the box together. We're twins apparently. There's only one other girl in the whole glade. Her name is Lainey. She can't speak though. We've become very close friends. And Jeremy has become close friends with Chuck! We already got our jobs. Jeremy is a builder and I'm a Med-Jack with Lainey. The other Gladers thought I should be a runner... Mostly because when I got out of the box I ran as fast as I could towards the woods and nobody could catch me. But Lainey disagreed. She wouldn't even let anyone touch me. I didn't even have to work at any other jobs to see what I was good at. Lainey wanted me to be a Med-Jack and honestly.. So did I!

"Hey June! Come here, Lainey wants you!" Chuck calls to me. This annoys me very much because I had just been picking flowers for Winston (who cut himself... Again) and I absolutely HATE being interrupted.
"Can't she wait?" I grumble.
"Uhm, I don't know, but she isn't fun when she's angry so if I were you I'd hurry it up!" He says with a nervous laughter. Chuck was always nervous around me. Everyone was. Except Lainey, Newt, and Jeremy. Jeremy is my brother so he doesn't feel the need to be nervous, Newt is just an angel so he knows he doesn't have to be nervous. And Lainey, well she just makes other people nervous.
"Fineeeee." I moan, picking up the bouquet I had made. I quickly run over to where Lainey was standing, arms crossed and a frown on her face.